Novel Coronavirus

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Pembroke is officially 57,000 people. Petawawa is 17,000.
Really? Where are you getting your information from? I looked it up on wikipedia and it is under 20,000. I also have been living here most of my life. So unless we are talking about a different Pembroke Ontario then I am wondering where you are getting your information on population regarding Pembroke.

Really? Where are you getting your information from? I looked it up on wikipedia and it is under 20,000. I also have been living here most of my life. So unless we are talking about a different Pembroke Ontario then I am wondering where you are getting your information on population regarding Pembroke.
Their own website refers to them as a "vibrant little city of 14,000".

Okay, okay....there's Stratford, Welland, Woodstock, St. Thomas, etc....close enough to the 40,000 mark....and there's more....all close to larger hospitals.

I thought there was a sign outside Pembroke that stated the population was 57,000. I must have misread or misunderstood the sign. We have two appointments there on October 18 at the hospital and a car dealership.

I really appreciate AHS's message on this. I've seen a lot of drug shaming, which isn't fair. Just because something is used in veterinary medicine, doesn't mean it does not have appropriate human uses. Many veterinary drugs came from human medicine. Just because something isn't a COVID treatment yet some put out ridiculous claims doesn't mean it's appropriate to mock people who use a particular medication.

There's enough stigma to using medications, COVID has been really adding to that.

I really appreciate AHS's message on this. I've seen a lot of drug shaming, which isn't fair. Just because something is used in veterinary medicine, doesn't mean it does not have appropriate human uses. Many veterinary drugs came from human medicine. Just because something isn't a COVID treatment yet some put out ridiculous claims doesn't mean it's appropriate to mock people who use a particular medication.

There's enough stigma to using medications, COVID has been really adding to that.

That is an excellent statement.

Except, ya know, that I sorta expect that most people have graduated high school, and that should provide some degree of critical thinking against BULLs**t. It's not at all a question of veterinary versus human drugs (usually exactly the same thing, dosage variations excepted). It's having such a low level of basic scientific knowledge as to think that "de-worming" a parasite and enabling defense against a virus are even remotely similar.

Except, ya know, that I sorta expect that most people have graduated high school, and that should provide some degree of critical thinking against bulls**t. It's not at all a question of veterinary versus human drugs (usually exactly the same thing, dosage variations excepted). It's having such a low level of basic scientific knowledge as to think that "de-worming" a parasite and enabling defense against a virus are even remotely similar.
Agreed, we had a doctor from BC giving it to patients in the hospital in Rimby, really not ok.
Also not ok to call people names just because they happen to use the medication appropriately, I've seen a fair bit of that.

Is lack of scientific knowledge (observed matter) easily paired with fear of the unknown?

Is this a stimulus to learn about IT (basically the unknown in a package)? Sometimes a great deal of the unknown is stored on a cloud out of reach of the populaces ... so others can us it as a weapon ...

Thus the devil we know is not as bad as the devil we don't! May simulate the absolute vs the abstract in your head ... innate vs extant matters! Matter quite a bit by times ...

Some only hearing parts will with a question about don't and they do that freely .. which is to say they will not utilize the learning factor ... thus it departs!

Imagine a traditionally folk idealizing the great unknown and becoming so curious about it so as to cause stress among those that didn't wish to know anyway, whatsoever! Thus the ever domain as out there ... interminably ... perhaps labelled the infinite alone ...

I have said before that science was an ancient word for observation ... right? Some cannot see it that way and thus shove it out of sight and it thus descends out of view! I can picture folks making a metaphor out of this in their imagination ... once known as abstract ... a piece of psyche info?

Is psyche no lonmger acceptable as we allow ather powerful abd loud people to speak for us as they are well into rackets ... once known as Rae Torus ... bloody untruths circulating and virtually unknown by the common folk ... monogenetically ... as they gather as 1 ... homological?

That'd be demons to the powers ... from which the word demo may be demonstrated in alter form ... but not quite ever the same ... generating "cognitive dissonance" just as the captain prescribed ... for a fearful over lie!

Beyond U-2? Aswell in the sky ... expansive don ... thus we wear it ... and matter does come up for group consideration ... only to be put down by tyranny of ignorance (about that which's unknown)!

Could it be respected as is ...

Last edited:
They are using it in the US, at least some are and it is working. But not lone it needs more than one kind of medicine to combat it.
This doctor and his wife survived Covid 19 and hit needs early treatment. Combined with Ivermectin, which was approved ages ago and can now be
made in a generic form, so it's been around. They developed also a paste, or cream, that could be used to help get rid of parasites in horses.
They may come from the same source, but developed differently. It seems they are not sure why it works but has to be in combination
with other medications.

Early treatment is key and it seems to me if they had started doing that right away we wouldn't be in such a deadly pickle. Yet the US is trying to stop early prevention and it's reported by some doctors patients are being turned away from hospitals there and told to come back when it's worse.
Now that is clearly not advice doctors would give. Many are having trouble following their oath 'to do no harm'. The Narrative is wrong and many are stressed out.

Here in Canada it is too quiet, too silent. Doctors here have also been threatened if they speak about bad side effects they could lose their license.

I wonder if the top brass anywhere right now does not get it that we know when people are told to be silent... something is terribly wrong.
The same when we hear that social media, or the press are shut out... we know bad things are happening they don't want seen, or known.

I have been listening to interesting interviews with Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA technology. It was done a while ago and used in some treatments for cancer. Never used before in a 'vaccine' type medication. He is an unassuming man and honestly passionate. His work being to make sure vaccines are done right and are equitable.

He has been called terrorist, evil, and more because he is speaking truth to what is going on. Now he is still out there but has more respect.
Careful about wording, but if you listen to this one, or look for him to hear more, he so far as I have seen the one being interviewed.
His word at the end of this video is like this... don't let fear have the last word. Don't let it take over. There is hope.

https://youtu.be/28xqpV6cmcU

We know fear is a tool being indiscriminately used right now. Fear is the enemy, but it is within, so find ways to mitigate it and let it go.
As much as you can.

By the way, God is listening 24/7 and it seems prayer is God's technology. It's instant, no wi fi necessary, or plugging in a socket.
It flies invisible and widely as needed. Global, Universal positive Energy.
Pretty neat eh?

Namaste all...
Spirit Wind 7

Please bear in mind that Ivermectin is NOT approved by the FDA in the US, and is not approved for very good reasons. Anecdotal accounts of its effectiveness may not be true. NO peer reviewed studies have shown Ivermectin effective against Covid-19. Period.

This is far too important a topic to let such misinformation be spread. Let's not spread falsehoods leading to false hopes.

Early treatment would not have lost so many lives. And good immune systems help in any health issue.
VAERS tells the story of some of the numbers. It is not reported to that often.

I will bow out of the conversation. I cannot follow the Narrative. It is only fear.

Blessings...
SW7

Early treatment would not have lost so many lives. And good immune systems help in any health issue.

I will bow out of the conversation. I cannot follow the Narrative. It is only fear.

Blessings...
SW7
There are some good treatments, unfortunately Canada hasn't decided to use some of the early ones as they need to be hospital administered before people are seriously sick with COVID. I do wish we would identify risk factors better and offer that to some people early on. Canada in general often does take a bit of an approach if we can't potentially do it for everyone who would benefit with a particular disease we won't offer it. Ivermectin isn't one of those treatments.
The pill that introduces mutations into the virus may be something that is offered in the future.

A healthy immune system certainly helps, it's not really just a choice to have one though. We can't just hand those out.

I tried to ignore this. This will be my only comment.

The trouble with covid is it is novel, or new. It was unknown. It seemed that standard treatments for respiratory illnesses didn't always work. The virus had curve balls.

Oh how I wish I could have a healthy immune system. Further to the above, this was a novel virus. That means even healthy immune systems did not necessarily have the means to respond well. At least at the beginning.

The VAERS list is not a reliable source. From their own page:

"Anyone can submit a report to VAERS — healthcare professionals, vaccine manufacturers, and the general public. VAERS welcomes all reports, regardless of seriousness, and regardless of how likely the vaccine may have been to have caused the adverse event." (VAERS | Vaccine Safety | CDC)

"Narrative" :rolleyes: This is language from the anti-vaxx disinformation network.

Be well.

Could a population fixated on the statutes of economical power accept anything new for the people (classically know as demons by republican minded romantics).

Then there was my case of experience wit a Vet and a cat with a particular parasite that was said to be vulnerable to Ivermectin. Right up from he stated that there was known to be evidence that Ivermectin was often effective bu also not approved for that use. It could be given but at the owner's responsibility ... as the use was not protocol or thus an illegitimate application ... so to speak about what appears as delinquent application!

Do delinquents add to society ... and diminish the effects of legalized freedom to the ultimate degree that tyrants demand ... rule w/o responsibilty?

Very God-like ... they disappear when most required ... passing appearances as incarnate? Twas a flash in the abstract ... a mental trip up ... that could raise thoughts from wherever that suffered the fall ... intellectual fallacy, or just logic that IT should go down?

How could the proud declare that such is beneath them ... and we below declare naivete (as things that are beyond comprehension ... like tyrants)?

Defy's logos ... thus there are no words for IT ... and logos used to be God ... this concept is now lost and departed in some essence ...

Well, my faith in human nature hit a new low today. An unmasked woman (I call them Typhoid Mary, not to their face of course) attempted to checkout through my cash. I politely told her that I could not serve an unmasked person for Health and Safety reasons (this is totally legit in a union environment under these circumstances) and suggested that someone else might serve her, which they did. As she left, she said very loudly that she hoped "some people" would drop dead.

Well, my faith in human nature hit a new low today. An unmasked woman (I call them Typhoid Mary, not to their face of course) attempted to checkout through my cash. I politely told her that I could not serve an unmasked person for Health and Safety reasons (this is totally legit in a union environment under these circumstances) and suggested that someone else might serve her, which they did. As she left, she said very loudly that she hoped "some people" would drop dead.
If 'some people' just dropped dead we might be in a better place. 'Some people' wouldn't be taking up limited healthcare resources for long periods so those who need short term help could access them. 'Some people' wouldn't spread the virus to others who also may end up in hospital.

The big disagreement likely is who those 'some people' are.

Back