Novel Coronavirus

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

That would show up rather more randomly than "large proportion of customers". There's a good number of people who commute Barrie to Toronto; almost none, if any, who do the reverse. Why would you pay for Toronto real estate to work in Barrie, where the real estate is relatively much less expensive?

Technocracy is indeed growing ... manufactured crisis is always the tool of tyranny of the few over the many. Interesting how many people are willingly complying with this manifestation of the Internet of Bodies at the disposal of the technocratic overlords. Humanity is being swallowed up by the machine. And the people applaud. Never imagined that I would see this unfold in my own lifetime. Still ... resistance is growing and I am encouraged to keep on keeping on ... as a free human being ... for as long as I can keep my wits about me.
Well I already can't see your voluntary utopian society project working if you already choose to not help protect others from a deadly virus.

People certainly commute. Toronto is wildly expensive, like vancouver

but those of us with in an couple of hours of Toronto see lots of weekenders. Traffic on the weekend is busy. During the week quiet

people travel because they have homes. Or have rented ski chalets. And everyone feels they are fine. It’s other people who are the problem!

If people don't know when swimming in a sea of intelligence ... is this a sign/icon of insanity?

The intelligence must be out there somewhere ... lost?

Try and stay healthy. In the meantime, the rest of us will get vaccinated, for you, among others who can't/won't be vaccinated.
Vaccinate this ...

Loss of life for many years to come plus population-wide psychological, social, and economic damage.

We can stay on the present catastrophic course or we can reverse it.

A version of the rule of medicine from the ancient days pertains: first stop doing harm.

Don't do me any favors ... vaccinate yourself for your own selfish reasons as much as you want ... you are not protecting anyone by getting vaccinated any more than you are protecting anyone by wearing a mask or enforcing physical and psychological hardships on the children and elderly ... deliberate hardships that you so erroneously conceive as being 'virtuous'.

Two weeks to flatten the curve!
Keep on believing!

Call your government!
Tell them you want to be locked up permanently or until there is no more virus in the world!

Happy death sentence!

China has a food shortage. How is that possible?

The LLeft are babies.

Vaccinate this ...

Loss of life for many years to come plus population-wide psychological, social, and economic damage.

We can stay on the present catastrophic course or we can reverse it.

A version of the rule of medicine from the ancient days pertains: first stop doing harm.

Don't do me any favors ... vaccinate yourself for your own selfish reasons as much as you want ... you are not protecting anyone by getting vaccinated any more than you are protecting anyone by wearing a mask or enforcing physical and psychological hardships on the children and elderly ... deliberate hardships that you so erroneously conceive as being 'virtuous'.
So what info do you have , opposed to everyone else that mask wearing doesn’t protect. Both ourselves and others

even just the fact that by wearing masks we are seeing less flu shows us the benefit

PG-13, could you provide a little less evidence of brain damage, please?

Who is a baby, why? Is it because we disapprove of our grandparents dying unnecessarily? Is it because we don't want to expose essential workers, especially in health care and long term care, to an infectious disease with a high mortality rate for older age groups?

When you conflate some minor damage to an economic system that needs some real work anyway, you have truly chosen Mammon over God.

"large proportion of customers"
Bygone are the days of humans being 'customers' ... think of yourself now as the product to be mined or farmed or experimented on ... or to be bought sold or eliminated as non essential ... then you will have a better understanding of what you are advocating for all of us. Your social credit score will depend on your selling your soul to the corporate store ...

Oh brother. If you handed out cartons of cigarettes to old folks homes, you’d kill far more than this virus does. In the 70’s those people would have already been dead, b cause they were all smoking.

you are babies! If people want to save their live’s work-you should not be the one telling them they cannot. The LLeft is the brain damaged.

If you are afraid and have the means to do so... Bunker Up!

But don’t force your death sentence on the rest of the world. Just because there seems to be a magic source of food down the street that always has food, does not mean that that continues when everybody sits and eats. Food needs workers.

It’s like how you guys think green energy works in Canada. Shut off fossil fuels and the green stuff will save the day. Brain damage.

Both ourselves and others

even just the fact that by wearing masks we are seeing less flu shows us the benefit
Are we seeing less so called Covid? So called Covid seems to have replaced the flu as the seasonal epidemic ... has there ever been an effective vaccination for so called Carona Virus?

So what info do you have , opposed to everyone else that mask wearing doesn’t protect.
I have provided on more than one occasion the science that shows that masks do not change the outcomes one way or another. You did not want to acknowledge it then and you likely don't want to 'change your narrative' now. I am comfortable with my understanding of the negative impact of wearing masks far outweighing the misconception that 'masks' are essential to stopping the spread. And Masking Children is still Child Abuse.

Who is a baby, why? Is it because we disapprove of our grandparents dying unnecessarily? Is it because we don't want to expose essential workers, especially in health care and long term care, to an infectious disease with a high mortality rate for older age groups?

When you conflate some minor damage to an economic system that needs some real work anyway, you have truly chosen Mammon over God.
Ironically you don't mind torturing them to deaths of despair unnecessarily. Health care has always involved exposure to infectious disease and there has always been a high mortality rate for older age groups. What planet have you been living on?

There is a natural economic system ... that has nothing to do with the concept of money and everything to to with the concept of 'intelligent design'. Did you only recognize your passion for 'herbal' remedy because it became a legally commodified product of the natural order?

Technocracy is indeed growing ... manufactured crisis is always the tool of tyranny of the few over the many. Interesting how many people are willingly complying with this manifestation of the Internet of Bodies at the disposal of the technocratic overlords. Humanity is being swallowed up by the machine. And the people applaud. Never imagined that I would see this unfold in my own lifetime. Still ... resistance is growing and I am encouraged to keep on keeping on ... as a free human being ... for as long as I can keep my wits about me.
Blah Blah Blah Sock Puppet GIF by Your Happy Workplace

Back