Novel Coronavirus

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

So, honestly, PG-13, I tried. I listened to more than 3 minutes of 9:18 of this, and s**t, there was no more information than the sweater-vest. I can do no more. Do tell the conclusion?

Ya see, I don't feel controlled.

I watch NO television. I get my news largely via CBC, with BBC and Al Jazeera English as back up.

I'm generally into facts more than opinion.

What conclusion did this media come to? They certainly were unable to lead with their hypothesis, which I sort of expect from an argument.

I'm generally into facts more than opinion.
Facts that are reliable according to your own biased opinions, generally?

I get my news largely via CBC

Fact: The CBC is state sponsored and supported.

1606888762112.png
Typical CBC coverage of the Covid-19 "pandemic".

Opinion:

The bias of CBC coverage supporting the Liberals would make the former Soviet Union’s Pravda proud.

Journalism in Canada should seek no friends but pursue the truth no matter how much it might hurt.

CBC is irrelevant to most Canadians and no longer deserves its funding.

And there are those that see truth in the opinion that life isn't the source of chaos, anarchy and other dissonance ... because there are no satisfied souls that aren't searching for more physical wealth!

Immaterial wealth does not exist ... yah can't find it can yah?

There's a dark and mysterious vision ...

Ugh, I haven't watched todays update yet. I'm a little scared as I have seen the field hospital headlines.
My MLA has COVID so there goes a bit of advocacy, he is at least doing ok so far, but I do suspect that will hinder his voice a bit. :(

Apparently AB has now asked the federal government for help. Kenney couldn't lead and now he wants to be bailed out. In all seriousness, I am concerned about you and my other friends in the province. Northern BC and AB have so many conspiracy theorists that adds to my concern.

Did Alberta not prepare some extra hospital capacity in arenas and similar places? I know SK has some space waiting for patients. I haven't heard that help from the Feds or the Red Cross was requested. This is puzzling me.

Did Alberta not prepare some extra hospital capacity in arenas and similar places? I
Ontario did but stood it down after the first wave fizzled out. The plans are still in place and could be reactivated, I guess, but hospitalizations and ICU patients have been much lower so far in the second wave so they probably, and hopefully, they won't be needed.

Things continue going downhill here in London. 46 new cases today, a new record, and the outbreak at the hospital took 3 more lives (plus another death not related to that outbreak). The London Free Press ran an analysis and we are pretty much on the cusp of being bumped to Orange level, though the province has not said yet if that is happening.

'm generally into facts more than opinion.
Fact: In Canada, medical errors account for 28,000 deaths yearly, according to the Canadian Patient Safety Institute. Errors are said to be the third leading cause of death in Canada after cancer and heart disease, and every minute and 18 seconds someone is injured from unintended harm.

Did Alberta not prepare some extra hospital capacity in arenas and similar places? I know SK has some space waiting for patients. I haven't heard that help from the Feds or the Red Cross was requested. This is puzzling me.
They have, but with how things are going that may not be enough.

The Canadian Medical Association Journal conducted a study that determined that over 87,000 patients in Canada suffer an adverse event (code words for a medical mistake) in hospitals each year. The study found that as many as 28,000 people die each year in hospitals due to medical errors.

That’s more than 100,000 potential CASES of malpractice claims in Canada every year!

That only includes deaths and injuries in hospitals!

Statistics don’t include negligent acts by family doctors in clinics and offices and negligence by chiropractors, dentists and other health care professionals.

Moderately ignore that or ban it or marginalize it as you see fit ... being that it is not relevant to the cult-you're in-doctor-innated medical tyranny at large wiping all other slates clean. Dissenters to the official narrative ... might just thwart collectivist embracing of ritualized social engineering in favor of a virtual dystopic 'new normal' reality .. if left uncensored.

Civil disobedience and non compliance may yet reach the tipping point ... I hope it will be soon enough ... given the lack of critical thinking at play ... it seems as 'unlikely' as this post will be.

Doctors are gods ... they cannot make mistakes!

This is believed far and wide for some alien reason! A fixation or considerable constitutional affair that should have been corrected with the rising light! Thus it goes down ... if you can swallow it!

Just try an legally point out a doctrinal mistake! It is well set protocol ...

The Canadian Medical Association Journal conducted a study that determined that over 87,000 patients in Canada suffer an adverse event (code words for a medical mistake) in hospitals each year. The study found that as many as 28,000 people die each year in hospitals due to medical errors.

That’s more than 100,000 potential CASES of malpractice claims in Canada every year!

That only includes deaths and injuries in hospitals!

Statistics don’t include negligent acts by family doctors in clinics and offices and negligence by chiropractors, dentists and other health care professionals.

Moderately ignore that or ban it or marginalize it as you see fit ... being that it is not relevant to the cult-you're in-doctor-innated medical tyranny at large wiping all other slates clean. Dissenters to the official narrative ... might just thwart collectivist embracing of ritualized social engineering in favor of a virtual dystopic 'new normal' reality .. if left uncensored.

Civil disobedience and non compliance may yet reach the tipping point ... I hope it will be soon enough ... given the lack of critical thinking at play ... it seems as 'unlikely' as this post will be.
I suggest to avoid any mistakes, you stay home and die at home if you get seriously sick. At least you would know it wasn’t caused by someone else.

I suggest to avoid any mistakes, you stay home and die at home if you get seriously sick. At least you would know it wasn’t caused by someone else.

Thus the come-on-home syndrome ... as the surrounding essence calls out to the common person ... as the bird notices while looking down on ET!

It is then that one realizes the loop is tightening as a sphinx in arid places ... rhetological? So it is said ... bondage is a tight concern!

The bones remain as boners ... or bonnie things to learn from all the MS Takes ... poly dimensional go round?

CNN outs out this newsletter of five things to read for the day

today under their Covid virus point they mention Canada won’t be vaccinated till end of 21 and there is an article on their website discussing the ranging comments made by Trudeau this past week

and I would like to point out to Trudeau that the shipment of vaccine sent to the USA in preparation for distribution and the one sent to UK came , not from domestic supply, but. Gasp. Brussels!

what a nimrod

and I would like to point out to Trudeau that the shipment of vaccine sent to the USA in preparation for distribution and the one sent to UK came , not from domestic supply, but. Gasp. Brussels!
Yeah, and the anti-Brexit crowd are having a field day with the latter, pointing out the irony of Brexiteers relying on Europe for their vaccine supply.

Back