Novel Coronavirus

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Mrs.Anteater

Just keep going....
Reaction score
This virus will be gone by next summer with or without a vaccine.
You are agreeing with Trump on this one.

And stopping the influenza vaccinations would have helped as well.
So putting everyone on lockdown ... reduces production of cyanide ... and people stop dying of 'covid' for a while.
Guess this one has to get moved to another thread ... conspiracy thinking?
Yep, looks very much like it.

Waterfall

Reaction score
So the science on covid .... rapidly emerging ... but we still really know nothing about it. We have 'Experts' that are declaring knowledge of how many people have died from covid ... even though that is scientifically impossible. What we do know is that we have a lot of people that are dying of bizarre respiratory conditions all of the time ... this is not novel.

There seems to be a syndrome that is familiar with covid and that syndrome goes back to another corona virus of 2001 2002 ... SARS which produced pneumonia in otherwise healthy adults, turning them blue before leaving them to drown in their own lung fluids.

And yet again we have people dying of lack of oxygen - hypoxic injury to the whole system - in NY nearly 9 in 10 covid patients put on a ventilator died. So it is not a respiratory event ... from SARS to now ... 18 years of science says this is not a viral type of infection. If it was a virus overwhelming your system you would see an appropriate immune system response on presentation ... so it should be treated as an hypoxic injury. Cyanide poisoning treatment kits?

People are not dying of covid ... they are dying of secondary pneumonia bacterial in nature or organ failure ... unmasked by the virus but not directly caused by the virus. If the virus was causing these deaths than why is everybody that gets exposed not dying of hypoxic injury. Very few people who get exposed to covid experience this.

What is being unmasked by the virus is the toxicity of our environment. People that are dying are by and large in areas where there is high agricultural residues of round-up and high residues of small particulate air pollution ... rising levels of unsafe cyanide?

So we have a toxic stew and nature is trying to adapt to this perfect storm with a virus unmasking the toxicity of our soil and air pollution. So putting everyone on lockdown ... reduces production of cyanide ... and people stop dying of 'covid' for a while.

We have no one to blame but ourselves. In a collapsing empire covid is a massive distraction from economic instability in a health 'care' system that can not keep up with our self inflicted chronic disease development.

Viruses have been transiting our globe since long before humans showed up. Without human travel ... air still travels with or without human spit droplets within 3 feet of each other. So we can limit the concentration of cases for a while by locking down and wearing masks and not risking quicker (3-5 days) 'Germs on a plane' ... but the air will still move aerosols great distances. Interestingly we can screw up the normal transmission of a virus by air pollution ... so every fall between october and january -- 'flu season' -- adopt a no pollution protocol --- ride a bicycle.

The US is a sick society as a general rule ... why are we surprised that they are suffering more deaths from corona virus. A true public health organization would have saved thousands of lives by taking people off ACE inhibitors and statins and prescribing a healthy diet.

But instead of learning from the past ... physicians have been brainwashed to not trust their own intuition ... paralyzed by fear of moving outside of the status quo.

This virus will be gone by next summer with or without a vaccine.

What level of fear have we induced in humankind that we are letting our revered elderly and our young people dying from conditions that have an overall mortality similar to flu ... die alone.

This is a medical tyranny of fear tearing apart the very fabric of what it means to be human. There is an innate drive in us to stay connected and to have fellowship with one another.

Guess this one has to get moved to another thread ... conspiracy thinking?

I am off to bed ... to dream of a better world that I know is possible.
Where did this information come from? If you claim it you should support it with backed research, do you have that?

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
Reaction score
We have 'Experts' that are declaring knowledge of how many people have died from covid ... even though that is scientifically impossible.
Scientifically impossible? On what do you base this statement?

If it was a virus overwhelming your system you would see an appropriate immune system response on presentation ... so it should be treated as an hypoxic injury. Cyanide poisoning treatment kits?
Huh?

If you've done any reading on this illness you will have seen that some people get sicker because of a crazy immune response. Hypoxic injury? It is more than oxygen related.

I forgot, you don't believe or agree with much that is written apparently.

How so pray tell?

This virus will be gone by next summer with or without a vaccine
How do you come to this wisdom?

dying from conditions that have an overall mortality similar to flu
Nope. That belief has long since been discredited.

Your post most certainly does belong in the conspiracy thread.

Ritafee

IAMWHATIAM
Reaction score
If you've done any reading on this illness you will have seen that some people get sicker because of a crazy immune response.
I read and believe credible sources.
As do I ...
In 2015, the EPA found that hydrogen cyanide was the main driver of neurological health risks from refineries. Hydrogen cyanide is a systemic chemical asphyxiant, meaning that when it enters the body, it interferes with the body’s use of oxygen, affecting nearly every organ of the body. Organs that are sensitive to low oxygen levels (i.e., the brain, the heart and blood vessels, and the lungs) are most susceptible to the impacts of hydrogen cyanide emissions. Exposure to hydrogen cyanide causes harm to the developing fetus and the nervous, endocrine, cardiovascular, and reproductive systems.

According to the Centers for Disease Control, exposure even at low levels can lead to dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, rapid heart rate, restlessness, and weakness. Due to its highly noxious nature, its impact on human health can be swiftly fatal; exposure to high levels of hydrogen cyanide can lead to death within minutes.

“There is a lack of responsibility on the part of environmental protection agencies, as well as those in charge of petroleum refineries and plants that process toxic chemicals,” says Marcelys Perez, a member of the mothers’ support group Amor Sin Obstáculos in Manchester. “They fail to consider the risks and impacts to our children’s health from the emissions they seek to increase in our communities, no matter their quantities – they affect us. Frankly, I don’t feel safe when my child plays outside because we don’t know what airborne chemicals they are exposed to, including hydrogen cyanide, and these are emitted from every facility. I feel that these emissions have prevented our children from developing physically, socially, and psychologically. This pattern is evident in communities like mine, where you don’t see children enjoying outdoor activities.”

To put an end to the lack of nationwide hydrogen cyanide regulation, Representative DeGette has introduced the Protecting Communities from Hydrogen Cyanide Act of 2019 to require EPA to set a hydrogen cyanide limit that is protective of human health and the environment. The Act reflects local grassroots efforts ...

Waterfall

Reaction score
As do I ...
In 2015, the EPA found that hydrogen cyanide was the main driver of neurological health risks from refineries. Hydrogen cyanide is a systemic chemical asphyxiant, meaning that when it enters the body, it interferes with the body’s use of oxygen, affecting nearly every organ of the body. Organs that are sensitive to low oxygen levels (i.e., the brain, the heart and blood vessels, and the lungs) are most susceptible to the impacts of hydrogen cyanide emissions. Exposure to hydrogen cyanide causes harm to the developing fetus and the nervous, endocrine, cardiovascular, and reproductive systems.

According to the Centers for Disease Control, exposure even at low levels can lead to dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, rapid heart rate, restlessness, and weakness. Due to its highly noxious nature, its impact on human health can be swiftly fatal; exposure to high levels of hydrogen cyanide can lead to death within minutes.

“There is a lack of responsibility on the part of environmental protection agencies, as well as those in charge of petroleum refineries and plants that process toxic chemicals,” says Marcelys Perez, a member of the mothers’ support group Amor Sin Obstáculos in Manchester. “They fail to consider the risks and impacts to our children’s health from the emissions they seek to increase in our communities, no matter their quantities – they affect us. Frankly, I don’t feel safe when my child plays outside because we don’t know what airborne chemicals they are exposed to, including hydrogen cyanide, and these are emitted from every facility. I feel that these emissions have prevented our children from developing physically, socially, and psychologically. This pattern is evident in communities like mine, where you don’t see children enjoying outdoor activities.”

To put an end to the lack of nationwide hydrogen cyanide regulation, Representative DeGette has introduced the Protecting Communities from Hydrogen Cyanide Act of 2019 to require EPA to set a hydrogen cyanide limit that is protective of human health and the environment. The Act reflects local grassroots efforts ...
I'm still waiting for you to show how this is related to COVID 19?

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
Well, the earthjustice link has been removed, so no-one can read that one. And it was from 2019, May, months before the Covid-19 virus is believed to have moved into the human population in China.

Your "mother's support group" is a little FB group of Spanish women in Manchester, England. I don't know where you got the quote, because I can't read anything on their page, as I don't speak Spanish. Do you? Also, for those unfamiliar with Manchester outside of Coronation Street, it's a post-industrial, quite economically depressed, VERY demographically dense, medium sized city with quite a large homeless population. I imagine there are areas there that need cleaning up.

I just don't understand why this can't, in your mind, be a virus. It looks like a virus, acts like a virus, and the medical and scientific community overwhelmingly describe it as a virus. They have tests to clinically confirm it as a specific virus.

Ritafee

IAMWHATIAM
Reaction score
Focus on the question of causality.

Covid’s place in the complex causal chain leading to “deaths with the coronavirus”, as opposed to “deaths from the coronavirus”.

So what is the significance of the resemblance between supposedly Covid-19 symptoms and those of cyanide poisoning?

Consider the emergence of the virus in the proximity of Wuhan and the toll it has taken in industrialized areas in China, Italy and America.

Dr Zach Bush’s claim is that it is in such areas, with a high degree of agricultural soil destruction through the use of the notorious Roundup, and air pollution from industrial emissions, which includes minuscule cyanide particulates (he refers to a recent paper on increasing cyanide content of the air people breathe in many cities), that the inhalation of this toxic mixture by people who have the virus leads to a kind of cyanide poisoning and the ensuing death of some of them.

In other words, the virus is only one factor among a nexus of factors that eventually results in patients’ deaths.

To prove his point, he reminds one that, since the cessation of industrial activities (and hence much cleaner air) in areas with a high death rate, the latter has gone down noticeably – it is the cleaner air, and not the lockdown procedures, that has made the difference.

His insight into these connections must, however, be seen within the even broader context of the question of the almost incomprehensible biodiversity found in nature – which, he points out, is the only ‘goal’ one can discern on nature’s part: to generate as much biodiversity as possible, for as long as time will allow.

And, humans have positioned themselves against this ‘goal’ of nature.

Instead of promoting biodiversity, most of our economic activities (such as polluting industries and the use of Monsanto’s Roundup, which kills the life-forms in agricultural soil) tend to destroy biodiversity.

The endless engendering of diverse living entities by nature is also where viruses, including this one, come from.

New viruses appear all the time, and at a rate, or speed, that no human manufacturing laboratory can match.

We come from viruses.

Ritafee

IAMWHATIAM
Reaction score
“The general population doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know.” ― Noam Chomsky

Ritafee

IAMWHATIAM
Reaction score
hopefully, preventative measures like vaccines.

The complacent attitude that vaccines are the answer for everything sidesteps many inconvenient facts—documented by numerous studies—showing that vaccines are far from predictable or beneficial. In fact, in refutation of the static perspective promoted by Pasteur and evoked by the authors who want to use super-vaccines to solve superbug problems, vaccines not only increasingly fail to protect recipients against the microbes they target but are promoting increased susceptibility to vaccine strains as well as other strains and pathogens, while also augmenting disease severity.

How so pray tell?
For example:
• Flu shots make people more susceptible to other severe respiratory viruses,30 and people who get flu shots annually are more susceptible to non-vaccine strains of influenza.31

Mrs.Anteater

Just keep going....
Reaction score
Interesting way of using information, take this from you article for example:

“• Children who receive pertussis-containing vaccines are more susceptible to pertussis “throughout their lifetimes”;28 five years after completing a pertussis vaccine series, a child will be up to fifteen times more likely to acquire pertussis than in the first year after receiving the vaccine series.29“
If you look up the stated resource #29, you get this:
29. Lapidot R, Gill CJ. The pertussis resurgence: putting together the pieces
And here is the original:
which is a research about the effectiveness of different types of vaccinations and the conclusion that it needs to be looked into to ensure the use of the most effective type. Nothing that in any way supports that vaccinations are not effective or more dangerous.
Here is the real quote, which compares two different types coming to the conclusion that one is better than the other as it lasts longer.
“More recent studies show that by 5 years after completion of a DTaP series, children were up to 15 times more likely to acquire pertussis compared to the first year after the series. Studies have also documented rapid decline in pertussis antibodies within as few as 2–3 years of the most recent aP vaccination, often to pre-vaccination levels [2832] and although antibody levels alone are not necessarily indicative of waning immunity, in this case given the higher risk of infection after aP vaccine with time, it is strongly suggestive of it. When comparing the immunologic response to aP and wP, adolescents that were previously vaccinated with aP were at much higher risk (almost 6 times higher risk) to be infected with pertussis than those vaccinated with wP [33].”

So, having an MD behind a name doesn’t prevent spread of misinformation.

Waterfall

Reaction score
Remember how we boasted about how much we had learned about pandemics from SARS?
So now what would you say we're learning about "lock downs" during this COVID pandemic?
As a "casual observer" it seems to me we stare at the very results of those countries who are flaunting the rules of social distancing and isolations by reopening too soon after the first signs of success, while we watch the horrendous results of doing so and shrug our shoulders and move forward with our own reopenings. (arkensas, florida, texas and more surprisingly california)
We in Ontario are barely out of the woods and our reopenings already are producing hot spots of cases.....bars, nail salons, unmonitored gatherings, beaches, 177 cases of migrant workers, opening retirement/nursing homes to visitors because most think social isolation is more harmful (except when numerous deaths are occurring), surges of young people being affected. Our "curve" has not flattened to zero, but it seems to have reached an acceptable amount of deaths and longer recoveries to go ahead with our reopenings.
To me, one of the greatest things we're learning, is that large populations can only tolerate and sustain a period of a mere 3 to 4 months before we "crack" and start to ignore actual facts that are staring us in the face as other countries do the same. The virus doesn't seem to have a time limit of 3 to 4 months that coincides with our selfish desire to run amuck when our patience grows thin and resurges are common.
Here's California today, a state that was proud of the effectiveness of their early closures and safe guards put in place, and maybe it's not so much that their luck ran out as much as they reopened too soon:

I feel, business people are forcing our hand, people are demanding it and economics requires us to work for another kind of survival.
What do you think? Is our lifestyle more important than lives.....especially if it's not our own? Do we actually have the means to survive this COVID intrusion without a vaccine if we continued to "buckle down" and just continued our stringent rules and closures longer?
Why do we continue to profess that we are in need of "social interaction" when we have always had a problem of "loneliness" increasing within our society? (eg. the elderly, young people)
Also wars have gone on for years and people were forced to deal with it with no end in sight, is this not just another kind of war?
Are we being selfish?

Ritafee

IAMWHATIAM
Reaction score
So, having an MD behind a name doesn’t prevent spread of misinformation.
“There is no reason for anyone right now in the United States, with regard to coronavirus, to wear a mask,” Fauci told Spectrum News DC on February 14.

“There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask,” Fauci told 60 Minutes on CBS during an interview that aired March 8. “When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences—people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”

Anti-mask advocates often use Fauci’s interview with 60 Minutes when they try to discredit masks as an effective tool on social media.

U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams even told people on February 29 to stop buying masks because they don’t work.

“Seriously people- STOP BUYING MASKS!” Adams tweeted. “They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus.

As a result, there was mass confusion when the government finally flipped and started to recommend masks for everyone, even if they had to make them at home.

The CDC didn’t change its guidance on mask use until April 3, finally recommending that people wear masks, even if they’re homemade out of cloth.

Friday June 5 ...
  • White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said he has “no doubt” that Americans who aren’t wearing face masks, especially in large crowds, are increasing the risk of spreading the coronavirus.

Waterfall

Reaction score
“There is no reason for anyone right now in the United States, with regard to coronavirus, to wear a mask,” Fauci told Spectrum News DC on February 14.

“There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask,” Fauci told 60 Minutes on CBS during an interview that aired March 8. “When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences—people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”

Anti-mask advocates often use Fauci’s interview with 60 Minutes when they try to discredit masks as an effective tool on social media.

U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams even told people on February 29 to stop buying masks because they don’t work.

“Seriously people- STOP BUYING MASKS!” Adams tweeted. “They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus.

As a result, there was mass confusion when the government finally flipped and started to recommend masks for everyone, even if they had to make them at home.

The CDC didn’t change its guidance on mask use until April 3, finally recommending that people wear masks, even if they’re homemade out of cloth.

Friday June 5 ...
  • White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said he has “no doubt” that Americans who aren’t wearing face masks, especially in large crowds, are increasing the risk of spreading the coronavirus.
Sure is a lot of back tracking isn't there? Even our own Dr. Tam has changed her tune. Just goes to show how little we knew at first I guess and how we just sometimes have to use our eyes and ears as to what is happening around us. Medical masks cannot keep the virus out from what I understand because the virus can still get through the mesh....but it helps a bit. N95's have the most protection but even they're only 95% effective against such a small virus.
Masks are bothersome, hot and inconvenient, but then not as much as a ventilator or some of the more worrisome effects of COVID.
"Mask it or Casket" is one of the sayings I've heard now going around.

Ritafee

IAMWHATIAM
Reaction score
Also wars have gone on for years and people were forced to deal with it with no end in sight, is this not just another kind of war?
Are we being selfish?
No it's the same kind of war. All wars are banker's wars. All wars are against nature. This 'pandemic war' like any other war ... will put the first line of defense towards protecting the selfish elite ... the sacrifice as usual will come from the already war torn poor ... but that is a topic for another thread.