Nova Scotia shootings

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I understand that they don't know if the father is alive or dead. I would rather think he's not much of a threat to others, sadly.

There is speculation the killer was an RCMP informant for investigating the Hell's Angels and other criminal activity.

I understand that they don't know if the father is alive or dead. I would rather think he's not much of a threat to others, sadly.
I don't know, sometimes someone who's mentally ill won't differentiate between being arrested for other killings if he's going to have to go to jail for two already anyway.
I hope you're right about not being much of a threat and hopefully not holed up holding someone hostage.
Does anyone know if he's got a gun? Still walking?

Speculation; expression of what we really don;t know without a lot of digging and excavation.

Powers don;t like us to know ... leaving us in a bedeviled position on a small speck in deep space!

McNeil has always had a “ my way or the highway” attitude which is not compliant with democracy. He legislated striking healthcare workers back to work, he “ reformed” the health system with questionable methods.
During Covid, a straightforward plan was useful, but in general, I am not a fan of him.

This probe seems very odd. It honestly makes you wonder what they are worried about coming out

i particularly don’t like the in camera issue and not publicly disclosing findings

Political human failure by those that don't really understand why this happened ... unaccepted psychopathy? It could be self destructive ... thus denied and eliminated from inquiry ... a type of testing and questioning of the higher powers! Not to be considered according to tyr ants!

This probe seems very odd. It honestly makes you wonder what they are worried about coming out

i particularly don’t like the in camera issue and not publicly disclosing findings
Neither did those who were impacted, and it is now in public.

There are things that authority fully believe that the populace would not like to know ... especially from the perspective of some powers!

Thus great scriptures that endorse naivete ... and some embrace it fully ... a rather absent state of psyche. If you deny it it may be gone for a great long season ... thus the script about being a time to place the lost in ...

Some of us come to visit that barren and thin dimension to extract what we can ... it is difficult to learn in a vacuous state! Such observations may take your breath away ... but then not much of a difference to those full of haute Eire!

Imagine a place where nothing is a known entity ... and all is gone? Pure hairy satyr ... as a crowning glory!

With the one year anniversary looming, the National Post has put out a tribute to the victims. No mention of the killer's name, just the stories of those who he took from their families and communities.

What an incredible waste of life and talent. The seventeen year old fiddler made me weep anew.

I hope that something is done to improve communications within a geographic area so that this can't happen on this scale, at least not so easily.

And I must say I adore the very Canadian-ness of refusing to name killers/bad people as often as possible. Like the CBC refusing to use the name of the long-time conductor of the Montreal Symphony, while still honoring the very talented members of that orchestra by playing their marvelous recordings.

The following makes me think: where is the fine line between neighbours reporting actual risk and neighbours just trying to make trouble for other neighbours. Someone shooting around unsafely and having weapons he is not supposed to - and police can’t do anything unless someone comes up with proof of these weapons??
Moving away from that neighbourhood with a loss probably has saved their lives….

Back