Meanwhile in Korea

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haute & sour soup is suite ... good for the indeterminate soul as a fixation of healing allowing passing onto something else ... a'gin? Thus repetition when encased in infinite Eire some things must be redone!

Ogre in the bore out there ... mistaken as a ancient sow incite 'd?

Sometimes snot ... just tool of Haggai ... or haggling bazaar about how much it'll really cost yah in the end ... up the ying yang when adequately manipulated ...

H'elle in have to go tous Nous ... and this rests on psyche ... often an un conscience item of etiology ... so' the word!

Some don'eve have that portion .. as dispro ported ... out've here just now? Spatial ... note to Bette on how info on vitamins and herb as ides are mist by the rigid ... on the tree of knowledge ... stoned boles as hypo-thetically subliminated ... reserved for Minas ...

How to be putin that in order ... partisan polity is unseen, unheard and unspoken as the writ spreads after gut 10 burger's advance ... all was left was the tooth 've Ide ... the bite of myth?

Goes with the myrrh and mirth of Christmas in the lo'Eire portions of the story ... some skill required in the incarnation of the manifest Eve iddy's ... sectarian terrors ... soliquit self for an instant of getting onto the other singularity as kewed ... negatory implication of the unknown ... neigh grotto ism?

Last edited:
Herbation; a bastion of spot to hide vegetable extracts for fermentation ... consider coque in Victoria's secret release as Q win ... up a loss of detailing of her dislike of the masses because of her loss of Eddie ... her prior demon that could de*mon*ish her thoughts/cognizance? She was said to adorn herself profusely in black ...

Bar tender please set me up a spot a'g'in*st worries! Even hogwart of night's*hades can do that in right proportion ... a skill to compost it ... the myth of abstract! A spot to get thro' or over ... beside yourself ... neigh OBI't?

North American baked beans make beans on toast taste a bit like jam on toast. What earthly point is there in adding so much sugar to baked beans? I only eat our own home made ones.

North American baked beans make beans on toast taste a bit like jam on toast. What earthly point is there in adding so much sugar to baked beans? I only eat our own home made ones.

That's an American influence; "Boston Baked Beans" famously contain brown sugar AND molasses; I make them from scratch from a really old American recipe and just cut the sugar down.

That's an American influence; "Boston Baked Beans" famously contain brown sugar AND molasses; I make them from scratch from a really old American recipe and just cut the sugar down.

Treacle adds to the sapience ... as metabolized into a variety of endocrines ... and other hype (like vital amines)!

And we had a tiny skiff that looks more like Seosan than London. Not enough for Lucy to even roll in.

Is that a panoramic photo app, Jae? Quite cool.

Reactions: Jae
And we had a tiny skiff that looks more like Seosan than London. Not enough for Lucy to even roll in.

May be a small skiff, but it's my first time experiencing snow in Korea. Quite wondrous.

BetteTheRed said:
Is that a panoramic photo app, Jae? Quite cool.

Hmm... I guess so...? It's part of the camera on my Samsung A7. Took the picture very close to my apart. The blue store is my local convenience.

Had an interesting experience today. Opened my first-ever bank account in a country other than Canada. Thankfully, Yobo was there to guide me through the process. Without her, I doubt it would have been possible. I don't know how other Native English Teachers do it - unless their Academy owners go with them. It was a more compkex procedure than any I've ever experienced opening an account in Canada. There were so many forms to fill out, and I gave my name and my signature each about 12 times in total. My name had to be done family name - first name - middle name, and I had to write my signature so very, very small each time! And then the bank teller informed me that she hadn't issued me a debit card yet. More forms to compete, and I think I had to enter my passcode about 10 times all told. Ah well, at least now I can get paid and afford to buy McCol, Corn Flight and Choco-Pie.

Posted irony in the need for parables ... one BS and the other cowed as stood down ... understanding in a word!

The bull rush goes on as racine ... and men in white in la Red OH ... the hart lurches .. and we should follow the consequences for an icon of what's next when electing outliers ...

Are people suffering naivete or just lack of cognizance in the two sided standard? Leaves some all bent out of shape ... muddied and wattled ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back