• On Tuesday, November 24, the site will be down for c. 30 minutes sometime between 8pm and 10pm. That's about as precise a time as I can give. Our host is upgrading some of the software that underlies the site.

MAID Concerns - How Will Our Politicians Respond?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
And your support ends where my will/autonomy asserts itself. You do not have the right to decide another's fate, nor the path by which they get to that.

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
I find quite a distinction between the choice to kill oneself and the choice to potentially kill another. The first is suicide, the second is homicide. Kimmio, let's just drop this. I'm not going to play. I will not again engage in this thread.

Reaction score
I find quite a distinction between the choice to kill oneself and the choice to potentially kill another. The first is suicide, the second is homicide. Kimmio, let's just drop this. I'm not going to play. I will not again engage in this thread.
And I am saying there's no difference because the maid laws put vulnerable people in danger of being killed so you can have your autonomy to assert your will as you see fit.

Luce NDs

Reaction score
We are all in danger because we are in humane groupies ... these are mortal ... and thus limited. Expect such lines and dashes are made individual and must reorient at a time after delusions come to light ... sometimes in a flash!