Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ah, I think I have seen that. I will meditate on it in LAST.you sit there behind the ovaL counter AS The food comes in
and the food's never in order. it's aLl mixed up a spicy koreAn STew might follow a piece of cakeAh, I think I have seen that. I will meditate on it in LAST.
yes, i suppose so. some peopLe sure seem to like them. i've AlwayS been a Tad apprehensiveWhich sounds weird but fun, too.
Remember, I just created these ones very, very simply in the Notes app on my ipad. Don't need anything sure fancy to just start. The image editor can come later.Nor I. Maybe I should try my hand at it (assuming I ever find an image editor I like and that likes me).