Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Is the last position one on the capital ... like severely staffed?

It is said in times of restriction of sharp weapons wandering peasants carried heavy staffs ... like little John ... materials needing tied together ... in case Marion arrives to be Merry? The dance that is denied ...
 
LAST 2 rain barrels emptied...that's the LAST of the have-to jobs before winter - anything else I get done will be a bonus, and if I don't get it done, then it will have to wait till spring.
 
I still have a ton to do. I must get the basil in soon if I want to pesto it, but I've let it go to flower a bit, and every time I go out to cut it, it's aswarm with happy bumble bees getting their LAST bit of pollen and nectar in where it's available...
 
Back
Top