Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Last on a hibernation day. I'm redoing a crochet throw I'm making from scraps. I didn't like the centre of this so decided to start from the outside and redo it. The aqua and white in about the middle is the centre of the one I'm deconstructing

20211125_092824.jpg

I ended up with a pretty severe migraine today, although pain wise felt a little atypical.
Started off with I thought a normal headache. Quickly devolved to I need to get in bed NOW before I end up nonfunctional. The vision change was drastic. Luckily I was able to mostly sleep it away.

I hated those times when I felt so awful that I was not sure if I was going to live or die and not sure which was preferable. I would have trouble choosing between being so sick that everything ached including my brain and being as itchy as I was in July from poison ivy. Bpth totally preoccpy attention in a miserable way. I hope you get feeling better soon, BethAnne.

I hated those times when I felt so awful that I was not sure if I was going to live or die and not sure which was preferable. I would have trouble choosing between being so sick that everything ached including my brain and being as itchy as I was in July from poison ivy. Bpth totally preoccpy attention in a miserable way. I hope you get feeling better soon, BethAnne.

Such is ... sometimes the defining edge!

Back