Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

There were too many raindrops to count day but not too many more - I probably could have counted if I really wanted to

Made it out for a walk this morning before the rain arrived.

Have also made it into LAST place

Spent the morning getting groceries on the 10% off day of the month. I really didn't need a pile of items - but it still cost over $250. Brought them hone and hubby helped to lug them in and put them in their various assigned places. Enjoyed a thick slice of head cheese on a home made bun and had a nap. Had coffee outside in our shirt sleeves!!

Spent the morning getting groceries on the 10% off day of the month. I really didn't need a pile of items - but it still cost over $250. Brought them hone and hubby helped to lug them in and put them in their various assigned places. Enjoyed a thick slice of head cheese on a home made bun and had a nap. Had coffee outside in our shirt sleeves!!
Groceries prices are ridiculous

Sigh...new tighter restrictions in AB and the ones who aren't following them to this point aren't planning on following them now so I can't really see the restrictions helping anything.

Ah. Small towns and controversy. An often dangerous mix. Hope it settles soon.

RCMP and AHS are shutting down the restaurant on the hwy...I'm sure there will be fireworks from supporters soon

Technically speaking the protestors are trying to get around restrictions with semantics...it will probably get ugly...guy is still planning his biggest protest in Canada for the weekend...this community is usually so nice and quiet and peaceful...now it's deeply divided and very stressful as everyone is attacking everyone else for their views. :(

Back