Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Happy Dance Time!!!!!! Blood/body is almost cleared of all inflammation and toxic build-up!!!! We thought the improvement from March to August was impressive but from August to now was even MORE dramatic!!! I'm so close to being healthy!!!! :)
Apparently lockdown agrees with you? Terrific news!

Curious, BA, was this well water, or "town" water? Did you filter it, or find another source? I'm sure you've posted this, but it's a long thread...

Curious, BA, was this well water, or "town" water? Did you filter it, or find another source? I'm sure you've posted this, but it's a long thread...
treated municipal water(from a river) that was making me sick...I have a reverse osmosis unit now for drinking/cooking water and a water softener with an extra attachment on it for washing/bathing water.

Ah, maybe a chlorine sensitivity? Or, does your water have fluoride added to it? Glad the filters are working for you.

Being from a water treatment background ... I get a chuckle out of the mysteries buried in water treatment intelligence!

Does the business aspect outweigh the health aspect? The examples are overwhelming ...

Ah, maybe a chlorine sensitivity? Or, does your water have fluoride added to it? Glad the filters are working for you.
they don't use chlorine but something else...can't remember if we have fluoride or not

Fighting the computer and internet all morning - I'm losing :(

arnold schwarzenegger terminator GIF

phoned Telus and they want me to go in and get a new hub...I haven't had it long enough for problems to occur;

Very cool! Thanks...I was actually looking for something less pricey so I could sell the puzzles.
It is pricey, I agree. Smaller puzzles, fewer pieces are perhaps less expensive - also I wonder if ordering multiples (no matter the maker) might be discounted a bit. Of course, have to keep in mind 'you get what you pay for' to some extent - if your puzzles are crummy quality you won't find customers returning.

It is pricey, I agree. Smaller puzzles, fewer pieces are perhaps less expensive - also I wonder if ordering multiples (no matter the maker) might be discounted a bit. Of course, have to keep in mind 'you get what you pay for' to some extent - if your puzzles are crummy quality you won't find customers returning.
very true...still investigating

Back