Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Last after being awakened by a neighbour's Harley at 0620 hrs.
Oh my goodness, I hear you, so many guys nowadays with mufflers on their cars that sound like guns going off. And they do it on purpose!
We live by a park and they drive by our place " gunning" it on their way to the park. ( I'm starting to sound like my parents) Lol!

While the snow melted and the roads were dry, I decided to stay home and not deliver the papers today as the wind was wicked strong and my body doesn't need the extra stress...fingers crossed, tomorrow is better

While I love playing Scrabble, I've never had a killer instinct with it
Likewise. I haven't even played in a long time. I've never really had a killer instinct in any games when it comes right down to it. I play for fun. That's why I was terrible at war games back in the day, I guess.

Likewise. I haven't even played in a long time. I've never really had a killer instinct in any games when it comes right down to it. I play for fun. That's why I was terrible at war games back in the day, I guess.
haven't played in more than a decade - mom was a killer player and I just wanted to play for fun...interesting, I tended to win at games more than the die-hard killer instinct players

I played a lot of Scrabble when I was growing up. My family was fairly competitive. In a fun way.

I could still recite for you the 93 2-letter words that were in the first Scrabble dictionary. The list has grown with subsequent editions of the official Scrabble dictionary.

A lot of my prime gaming time was spent on roleplaying games and wargames, including mainstream games like Risk and Diplomacy. Favourite non-military board games were probably Monopoly and the original Trivial Pursuit. And there was card games, too, with Cribbage and Blackout as favourites.

Back