Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

so aggravating...hopefully you get answers soon

I can't imagine I will from the western medical system. I've had quite a few tests, but I'm clearly not well. I have lost a lot of weight, I have no colour, not much energy, and my appetite and digestion are totally 'off'.

Brutal wind here tonight. Forecast is for gusts up to 80. Power has blipped twice.

All my current issues are quite diagnosable and controllable within Western medicine but I hear you. Our lack of a holistic approach to disease doesn't work for some conditions.

I can't imagine I will from the western medical system. I've had quite a few tests, but I'm clearly not well. I have lost a lot of weight, I have no colour, not much energy, and my appetite and digestion are totally 'off'.
Did you have your B12 checked?

Gorgeous evening here (for a change). Niece and students did a good job - play itself was rather lame compared to LAST year's.

Not planning on doing anything today - other than recovering from yesterday...brother-in-law should be here in the morning to put the battery charger on the truck for me

That definitely sounds like not well. Hope you get it figured out and fixed. I'm sorry you are dealing with this difficulty, it must be frustrating. We are so limited by the willingness of our doctors to identify problems with our health. Also their knowledge base. In January I spent a week in the hospital with breathing difficulties. I was sent home with a collapsed lung that the doctor didn't see on the x ray. Two days later I got an ambulance ride to the city - a ride that should have happened when I first went to the ER.

There is the other side too where they are too fast to slap a label on what might be wrong. I was talking to an 80+ year old earlier in the week and he was doing cancer treatments LAST year or so and every time he showed up at the cancer clinic, he was told he had less than 2 months to live...his daughter finally got him into the Rochester Clinic and they ran countless tests and he didn't have any cancer at all...on the other hand he does have heart issues and he said he had four heart attacks and bypass surgery since I talked to him in early December.

Daffodils are quite a thrill
In pretty shiny yellow

Oh man, can't think of anything poetic to continue that. Don't really need my day brightened. It's gorgeous out there.

Back