Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

All I saw was KITTIES! Big, scary kitties who make ape scramble up tree. But still, KITTIES!! Oh, and ape last.

Oh come on, Ape...the kitten was cute - granted the mom looks big and scary.

Person was someone who needs glasses and refuses to admit that...and managed to tell folks before they could see the cover for themselves.

So "authorities" think they have stopped the big protest because of the injunction but they are partying hard and protesting harder for the past 2 days and that's before the official protest starts.

Imagine a day of nothings ... like observing empty souls with no pathos to other wise overlook as overseers! Devoid lives ... could care about anything else due to centered ness ... that mysterious dark pool within? It may be destructive and exclusion Eire ...

But you cannot say that without some kind of censure as there is always someone that is against something ... that's life as a mortal aspect!

Imagine not being able to get beyond that ... like O's with a fuse ... Q's to do something? Then the closing collapse before coming out the other side ... alternate echoes/egos? I hear it coming back ... an angry conned observation rendered to conscience ... SO's you would notice ... sous-la as versus the other ... cosmological lite ... sight unseen! Last seen when?

Abstract appearances? Define that 's determinate ... and not Machiavellian ... clearly an unknown! Word appears to support chaos ... given the unfamiliarity ... recognizing what is not recognizant?

Last edited:
The traffic around here is RIDICULOUS! There is a steady stream of vehicles on the highway heading east (they can't ALL be headed to the Whistle Stop??) and even my street is seeing a LOT of non-local vehicles driving up and down

1/2 inch of rain and it's still falling

East of me is the restaurant that is holding the BIGGEST PROTEST CANADA HAS EVER SEEN this weekend (I'm just N of the E-W hwy and the restaurant is on the main N-S hwy)
:ROFLMAO:

Seriouslyly? We've had some huge ones in Ontario. I would be highly surprised if they beat those.

Back