Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Join the light militia ...

Sunlight passing over the north pole causes La aura's Hummer ... frost marks on the glass ...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Anon ... just to disturb the republican line about getting the demos to follow ... Queue Anon is biblical reference to lost time ... thus the deficient time machine that would drumph all ... then there is the celtic boodra!

Hammer that in good time ...

BethAnne

Reaction score
Couldn't find enough energy so cancelled my appointment...going back to bed

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
Reaction score
My feet are up at LAST. We went on a hike that was supposed to be about 8K. We ended up walking 12K. They almost had to carry me the last K or so. I made it because I'm bloody minded stubborn.

Saysutshun is gorgeous. It's a little piece of heaven across from downtown Nanaimo.
IMG_20200722_173004_794.jpgIMG_20200722_173004_792.jpg

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
Reaction score
@Northwind glad you finished the hike...take it easy today ;)
I am definitely taking it easy. I have a doctor's appointment that is video conference from the hospital. I am going to see if I can get a pedicure while I'm in town. That will be the extent of my exertion.

BethAnne

Reaction score
Convinced a gal to try portulaca as we looked at a garden bed outside the bank :)

BethAnne

Reaction score
Most people don't want to see it in their gardens - I don't mind, though I have a bit too much so need to thin it down so it will grow big enough to eat...it's also known a purslane

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
Purslane is the wild portculaca. I guess the cultivated one would be edible as well, hadn't thought of that.