Happenings Around Quebec

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Delightful Life

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Fellow convivial sentients,

I proffer this thread as a place for y'all to place any news, happenings, sightings, and such that involve Quebec.

Trump like Hitler did and doesn't like Jazzed up acri monis like metaphors that are multiple ... ambiguous statements?

Like the house yesterday they mis't the point ...

Then there was that thing on the stick bean shaken ...

Sounds like a job for the Montreal Community MutualAid

FIVE MILES OOT FORMIDABLE!!!

Quebekkerz, how goes the hand washin n mask wearin n physical distancin?

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

There have been quite a few closing like that. Sometimes because of poor construction, other times for lack of maintenance, sometimes both. In places like the Pointe-Saint-Charles neighbourhood of Montréal where the Roman Catholic Church often has two buildings in close proximity, it solves the issue of "should we close one of the churches?"

In other places, it's a bit more dramatic. One other church that recently closed for structural problems is Saint-Sacrement church in Québec city. Back in 1964, they had 12 services on Sunday, using the main church (2000 seats) and the basement (1000-1500 seats). When it closed 1-2 years ago, there were only 50-100 parishioners left and stones were falling.

Omg
What ever is happening in good ol Montreal?
A bit of the Authoritarianism shewing itself?
Only those living in a home are allowed 2 be in that home??
And if they r forcing people in care facilities to stay inside omg...thatz the WORST place...well, asides from hospitals lol

C R A Z Y

Reading their releases reminds me of Homeland Securityz threat levels...lol. I guess officially Montreal is USA now ;3

(See @Northwind, conspiracy doesnt have to happen. It is happening all by itself. Fear is the mind killer)

Duplo bloxs behave!!!
#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Statistics can be terrible tyrants, laying bare fallacies and truths, providing fertile ground for reflection and discussion. Wearing masks statistically lowers rates of transmission. Statistically, smaller social groups have slower rates of transmission of infectious diseases. Statistically, Quebec is on a rapidly increasing rate of infection of Covid-19.

Statistics can be terrible tyrants, laying bare fallacies and truths, providing fertile ground for reflection and discussion. Wearing masks statistically lowers rates of transmission. Statistically, smaller social groups have slower rates of transmission of infectious diseases. Statistically, Quebec is on a rapidly increasing rate of infection of Covid-19.
And historically
When the police become involved in pandemics
Then it is the oppressed who get shafted

Statistically
Prisons are one of the worst places 2 b now
I wonder how many Quebecers r willing 2 be arrested to b able to make a living?

I do hope that u r able to see this as crazy what Quebec is doing. That it isnt normal at all.

I'm not saying Quebec dont do that. I grok why.

I still can find it crazy :3

And Authoritarian :3

(And arent they basing what they r doing on Models?)

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Imagine churches being converted into classic edifices of reason still unknown ... because not knowing was popular ... and thus ignorant human processes ... crisis processing? Not allowed by powerful critics of any process ... everything must stop!

Just listen to them ... binomial terminations on either end of a line that may be omnidirectional ... except for the black beamers ... the avoid antes ... primal slippers? reconsider the myth of Boaz and Ester ... a sticky tale ... pitched to a tree ... dragon flying amber ...

Back