Deportion of Question ...

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Yes there's been silence since he went looking for scriptures. I wonder if he found some and doesn't want to admit it.......

Hi,
I wonder then ... if I should pray 'thy kingdom come' what am I praying for?
I have been thinking about this for most of the day. I suspect a tentative answer could be framed in light of:
UNLESS, the goal was to redefine kingship.

I can imagine Jesus as king without giving up my core insights. Remember when he took bread, broke it and gave each member of his community a piece? He tells them that the bread represents his body. So a bit of Jesus is located in each person. At Pentecost the Holy Spirit united these persons; the resurrection body of Christ was made manifest.

This offers a picture of God's presence as a horizontal rather than vertical distribution of power. We may think of this as the coming of God's "kingdom" revealed as the rise of freedom, responsibility, creativity and courage in persons united by love.

I will pursue this line of thought and work towards a clearer expression of it once I am back home.

George

The scriptures are far too deep for some faux Nu's ... attributes that some folk do not wake to until past like a bad meme ...

Meme; something else poorly understood in ancient Gaels ... storms of mind where thoughts are blown ...

Is that Male evident in a genre that avoids intimacy ... thus deep things are mere mist ... hairy as Λ 'r ... if you remove the outer part you can scratch out a story ... parchment?

The base can be found in Celtic Land ... out on a'moor according to Jane Eyre ... such is the abyss of passions ... insubstantial material that isn't ... thus the Marier essence ... thinly understood as Paddies myth ...

Last edited:
Yes there's been silence since he went looking for scriptures. I wonder if he found some and doesn't want to admit it.......

It's actually on you to provide such Scriptures as you commented about Northwind. Really. I'm just waiting patiently til you do so.

It's actually on you to provide such Scriptures as you commented about Northwind. Really. I'm just waiting patiently til you do so.

No, this is what you said:

If you're not going to provide Scriptures that tell us that we should own slaves, and that men should have multiple wives, that's fine. However, I'm going to concern myself with trying to find such Scriptures, as I don't believe such Scriptures exist.

You said you were going to find such scriptures. Have at 'er. I'm not playing that game. You're the alleged bible scholar.

You said you were going to find such scriptures. Have at 'er. I'm not playing that game. You're the alleged bible scholar.

Jae has never provided false witness before about what he hasn't experienced?

A fair, kind person? tis not in the cards ... God rules and the devil picks up the Runes ...

Just checked. You're right, I did. Sorry, I mistyped. This should be fairly clear since "I'm going to concern myself" does not go with "I don't believe such Scriptures exist." Let me make rhis easy on both of us. I don't believe such Scriptures exist. If you do, please post them so that we can talk about rhem. Otherwise, I feel this discussion is over.

Just checked. You're right, I did. Sorry, I mistyped. This should be fairly clear since "I'm going to concern myself" does not go with "I don't believe such Scriptures exist." Let me make rhis easy on both of us. I don't believe such Scriptures exist. If you do, please post them so that we can talk about rhem. Otherwise, I feel this discussion is over.

Jae made a mistake ... so improper for the religiously right!

Back