Deportion of Question ...

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Gnue you'd do wit ...

But Jae still doesn't like frolic King Gods and thus the dance is out ... as Mic said to David in the rye form of monarchy in transparent form ... you just don't see it in reality ...

Frolic \king is too much like stand up sects ... a put down for those of avarice ...

Uh... pardon? I don't understand.

Standard response from those not knowing much ... one should expound exponentially as God exists ... kind 've out there beyond yah ...

Tis agnostic stance on seeing in the occult ... one needs a torch of course ...

Interesting thoughts here. I think I understand @Luce NDs ....... I am not going to elaborate right now. It is certainly food for thought. Critical thinking is part of faith. It illuminates blind faith, and allows for growth.

Is there anything more despicable to a powerfully emotional man ... than intelligence standing out there ... all alone? Could it be insipiently rounded off, or just out standing? Bent, altered, or warped in time? Distant gybe ... just in time? Egyptian abstract ...

Consider republican personalities that put all intelligence off for the sake of principle of power ... that thing that can blow us beyond this place of encounter, incident, impact and hurtful empiric ... quite an experience donch a' think?

One must think ... considering what we don't know is obscurely significant ... an occult fantasy? Dynamic sorts still resist ... why we are here ... to experience determinates? Such is the hard-shu-el resistance ... the outside edge of the isolated men? Stone Buoy ds ... peninsular ... like the isle of Maan ... separated by the hexagonal structure of the da Amon's cause way ... similar to the flakey in thy's noetic form ... this Noe Job ... for you see if don't know either ... that's politic 'n and I'm distinctly mean ... won't go either way ...

Thus my private Caesar ... stuck here until released ... then my thoughts can go too ...

Kind 've humbling right? ... thus the remains or what's left ... made piles for that Left Behind Bunch and their fear mongering business ...

Last edited:
Word(s) a fascinating missal ... even those taking flight and not knowing their content ... leaves some civil orders stuck for solutions ... thus naïveté in de catapulting ... sometimes leading to catharsis ... a kind 've wash ... and these obtuse things can cause deviation ... thus resolving the word in desire for diversity ... a kind of divine state of host to be in ... so the mire turns as does the earth ... so you can see from the other's IDee ... jumble Li ah? De Duke de Lyon ... surrounded by essence ... rushing in on that midnight express 'n headed for byz in teen orders ... that orienteering rush ... for the dot Eire, or the point 've IDe!

Many don't grasp ... for adequate strings ... Cthulhu's hints at a tango ... or significant tangle ... a human situation that can be done in peace or Runes ... where the parts are re assembled ... as Scottie beams me up meanly ionized? Complements of the lassies of IOna ...

Last edited:
I've always been fascinated with the concept of confined Gods and how many are not cognizant of some of these apocalyptic views ... sometimes leading to wake-up calls about separations and other inseparable fixations ... thus there is this elite state of nothing left to learn ... maybe! I just don't know ... or it was decreed to me many times in the past.

Some say this roué was never raised ... and the word doesn't exist ... perhaps ... I remain an uncertainty factor ... was that Pauling or Heisenberg ... the emotional factor inhibits my conscious recall ... possibly a mental thing although I've been told the mental state doesn't exist ... thus it must be incarnate!

I think often of a lot of lessor stuff ... I've been told not to think that way ... its just small stuff ... don't sweat it!

If god is indeed omnipotent and omnipresent, and any other "Omni", then god is not limited to out boxes, intricately carved or not. Sadly, some put "Him" in boxes and tell the rest of us what to believe, directly or indirectly. If I chose to look beyond the King of King view, then somehow I am not a true Christian or faithful person. That's one reason why I no longer attend a Baptist church, and why I have no desire to go back. It is too stifling. I want faith to be empowering, and to stretch my comfort zones, not put me in a box.

God's omnipotent. He's as free as He wants to be. Really GeoFee, you actuallh thought I might answer, "intricately carved box?" :rolleyes::LOL:
What we say and what we take to be the case are not always equivalent.

Do you agree that some persons have a relationship with God that is informed by scripture but not defined by scripture. I am thinking of Abraham who stepped out of one way of being in the world to commence a journey of transformation leading him into another way of being in the world.

George

Do you agree that some persons have a relationship with God that is informed by scripture but not defined by scripture. I am thinking of Abraham who stepped out of one way of being in the world to commence a journey of transformation leading him into another way of being in the world.

George

Just beyond normal protocol of belief ... considered unlawful to those authorities in control (maybe)?

So much uncertainty ...

George

Hopefully everyone either has now or will have soon a relationship with the God who has revealed Himself in Scripture. That relationship is possible through saving faith in King Jesus.

Hopefully everyone either has, or will have, a relationship with the God who has revealed Himself in Scripture. That relationship is possible through saving faith in King Jesus.

Folks have no choice in the matter ... just some people don't know because of all the faux paus regarding the spread of god and gravitas ... such will to not think is part of the factoring ...

Back