Conspiracies, What Are They ?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

"All Truth Passes Through Three stages. First: It Is Ridiculed, Second: It Is Violently Opposed, And Third: It Is Accepted As Self-Evident" – Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher

So I have read or listened to watched or read the 'debunks' and I have listened to watched or read the 'censored'. I like to at least make an effort to review either side with the possibility of making up my own mind. It is possible to not totally dismiss one in favor of the other and take valid information from multiple sources. It is possible to 'make up your own mind'. To be in agreement with censoring everything that the WHOse in power do not want you to look at is at the heart of the 'Banality of Evil' ... Democide?

The most practical thing that we can each do is promote the importance of individual freedoms. When humans have rights that are associated with those freedoms, it begins to take the power and control away from the governments and put it into the hands of the people being governed.

This Alphabet Soup document is available for all to read ... who here has read it and thinks they understood it ?

Let me just highlight the last paragraphs and you can determine if 'New World Order' is a conspiracy theory or in fact a planned AGENDA -

86. We welcome, as outlined in the Addis Ababa Action Agenda, the dedicated follow-up and review for the Financing for Development outcomes as well as all the means of implementation of the SDGs which is integrated with the follow-up and review framework of this Agenda. The intergovernmentally agreed conclusions and recommendations of the annual ECOSOC Forum on Financing for Development will be fed into the overall follow-up and review of the implementation of this Agenda in the HLPF.

87. Meeting every four years under the auspices of the General Assembly, the HLPF will provide high-level political guidance on the Agenda and its implementation, identify progress and emerging challenges and mobilize further actions to accelerate implementation. The next HLPF, under the auspices of the General Assembly, will take place in 2019, with the cycle of meetings thus reset, in order to maximize coherence with the Quadrennial Comprehensive Policy Review process.

88. We also stress the importance of system-wide strategic planning, implementation and reporting in order to ensure coherent and integrated support to implementation of the new Agenda by the UN development system. The relevant governing bodies should take action to review such support to implementation and to report on progress and obstacles. We welcome the ongoing ECOSOC Dialogues on the longer term positioning of the UN development system and look forward to taking action on these issues, as appropriate.

89. The HLPF will support participation in follow-up and review processes by the major groups and other relevant stakeholders in line with Resolution 67/290. We call on these actors to report on their contribution to the implementation of the Agenda.

90. We request the Secretary General, in consultation with Member States, to prepare a report, for consideration at the 70th session of the General Assembly in preparation for the 2016 meeting of the HLPF, which outlines critical milestones towards coherent efficient, and inclusive follow-up and review at the global level. This report should include a proposal on the organizational arrangements for state-led reviews at the HLPF under the auspices of ECOSOC, including recommendations on a voluntary common reporting guidelines. It should clarify institutional responsibilities and provide guidance on annual themes, on a sequence of thematic reviews, and on options for periodic reviews for the HLPF.

91. We reaffirm our unwavering commitment to achieving this Agenda and utilizing it to the full to transform our world for the better by 2030.

Sounds reasonable.

All groups have an "agenda". Conspiracy theorists, too. But you can't find it in any coherent, transparent, documents. It's a collection of a bunch of people being mislead by different beliefs - aliens, gun lobbiests, nationalism, racism, Pro-lifers,hatred of vaccines, apolocalyptic predictions, right wing extreme, Ayn Randian, politics, "free speech" frauds, and huckster money and power schemes, among other things...things finding common ground - or misleading people into it - in having delusions and delusional ideologies coming together in a "communitarian" 'appearance' - around blamingwhat they have labelled as the central source - never taking responsibility for their own delusions and misinformation. That, too, is the fault of the new world order (the "left" they put with it or have been led to believe it's the work of the "left"... Oh yeah, Soros. Yesterday it was all his fault)...to them - their common enemy.

Last edited:
And to say you have to weigh what both sides are saying is often a false choice - transparency and honest reflection happening the least on the right most often. I think the line is about 2/1.

I can't even imagine what it is like to label everything that you are not willing to look at as 'conspiracy'.

You're making a huge leap there. You've posted some s**t that is truly conspiracy thinking. I do consider it. It is also easy to poke holes in the extremely faulty logic and information. Just because I'm not willing to clearly agree with BS conspiracy crap does not mean I either fall for whatever the mainstream (whomever that is) peddles.

Do you support enforcing compliance with Universal Mandatory Vaccination and ID2020 Agendas ...

A) I don't buy the notion of agendas in this particular context.

B) where is there evidence of universal mandatory vaccination.

I do believe we have to be careful of government overreach. I also don't think it's ok to let a pandemic kill people for the sake of the economy or because somebody else is recommending we take extraordinary precautions for a little while - things are opening up. It's better to be slower and more careful than to rush into it. I also think a vaccine for covid-19 is necessary and I hope enough people opt-in that it's not something they need to enforce.

And I think some places have been too strict and authoritarian in managing this and it's given some misleading perspective on the real risk, depending on where one lives. Even in Canada - but they are opening up slowly too. I think the numbers on Van Is. don't match the extreme measures taken in some ways - but that was voluntary! People here collectively followed measures they weren't forced to...and I live here and feel better to go along with it. I see the logic in wanting to see zero new cases here for awhile, first. To shut the virus out as completely as we can while cases decline elsewhere, until their risk is at a manageable level, also. (Being on an island - or a collection of large to tiny islands - gives us a geographical advantage, so I am glad they cut off the cruise ships and Washington state boat traffic early on. I think that avoided a crisis here.)

Last edited:
A) I don't buy the notion of agendas in this particular context.
It is not a notion ... it is in the Agenda which you refuse to read.
B) where is there evidence of universal mandatory vaccination.

I have posted both ID2020 information and Agenda 2030 information.

91. We (ABC's) reaffirm our unwavering commitment to achieving this Agenda and utilizing it to the full to transform our world for the better by 2030.

If you don't want to read it that is fine with me.

I have left this thread before ... If you or anyone else wants me to leave again ... take a vote and have me 'censored'.

Barring that ... I have a vested interest in the topic at hand and will continue to share my 'opinions' as I am so inclined.

Do you support enforcing compliance with Universal Mandatory Vaccination and ID2020 Agendas ...

Yes or No?

I can Unequivocabley say I do not.

All groups have an "agenda". Conspiracy theorists, too. But you can't find it in any coherent, transparent, documents. It's a collection of a bunch of people being mislead by different beliefs - aliens, gun lobbiests, nationalism, racism, Pro-lifers,hatred of vaccines, apolocalyptic predictions, right wing extreme, Ayn Randian, politics, "free speech" frauds, and huckster money and power schemes, among other things...things finding common ground - or misleading people into it - in having delusions and delusional ideologies coming together in a "communitarian" 'appearance' - around blamingwhat they have labelled as the central source - never taking responsibility for their own delusions and misinformation. That, too, is the fault of the new world order (the "left" they put with it or have been led to believe it's the work of the "left"... Oh yeah, Soros. Yesterday it was all his fault)...to them - their common enemy.
Again ... a bunch of labels that say nothing at all. AGENDA 2030 ... what is it?

And to say you have to weigh what both sides are saying is often a false choice - transparency and honest reflection happening the least on the right most often. I think the line is about 2/1.
Wow ... so there are only two sides right or left and never the twain should meet?

It's the lingo and your ransom-note style writing that makes you sound like all the "independent thinkers" out there spouting the same messages - many of them "CONspiracies" (I'll borrow your style for a second) just as bad or worse - corrupt, sinister, misleading, made up by narcissistic bad actors - than whatever they claim the "new world order" is doing. It's like you belong to the same cult but don't know you've been indoctrinated and don't know you belong to it.
'Independent thinkers' ... that is a bad thing?

Do you consider yourself an independent thinker?

Have you read Agenda 2030?

Wow ... so there are only two sides right or left and never the twain should meet?

I don’t think they ever agree on where the middle ground is. Accepting the racism and downright sinister ruse and abuse of the concept of “free speech” to peddle conspiracies that favor the racism and nationalism being employed in the name of freedom is a non-starter. We do live in “one world” that’s a fact...and there has to be international cooperation and mechanisms for it to happen over critical issues like pandemics.

And ... eat all the food on your plate and then some because ... it will help the starving children somewhere else?

I don’t think they ever agree on where the middle ground is. Accepting the racism and downright sinister ruse and abuse of the concept of “free speech” to peddle conspiracies that favor the racism and nationalism being employed in the name of freedom is a non-starter. We do live in “one world” that’s a fact...and there has to be international cooperation and mechanisms for it to happen over critical issues like pandemics.
Who are they?

I do believe we have to be careful of government overreach. I also don't think it's ok to let a pandemic kill people for the sake of the economy or because somebody else is recommending we take extraordinary precautions for a little while - things are opening up. It's better to be slower and more careful than to rush into it. I also think a vaccine for covid-19 is necessary and I hope enough people opt-in that it's not something they need to enforce.

And I think some places have been too strict and authoritarian in managing this and it's given some misleading perspective on the real risk, depending on where one lives. Even in Canada - but they are opening up slowly too. I think the numbers on Van Is. don't match the extreme measures taken in some ways - but that was voluntary! People here collectively followed measures they weren't forced to...and I live here and feel better to go along with it. I see the logic in wanting to see zero new cases here for awhile, first. To shut the virus out as completely as we can while cases decline elsewhere, until their risk is at a manageable level, also. (Being on an island - or a collection of large to tiny islands - gives us a geographical advantage, so I am glad they cut off the cruise ships and Washington state boat traffic early on. I think that avoided a crisis here.)
Sound Reasonable.

What are you trying to say here without actually saying anything at all?
You’ve spent years chasing after every conspiracy (oddly enough almost all originating on the political far right) out there and every guru “source” that is not “mainstream” seeming to believe you have superior esoteric knowledge, when you’re only parroting an agenda, yourself, but you can’t see it.

'Independent thinkers' ... that is a bad thing?

Do you consider yourself an independent thinker?

Have you read Agenda 2030?
Yes. I read it before, also. It’s actually Agenda 21 (conspiracy theorists made a mundane name for it into an Orwellian fear-factor) that was put out years ago, and I don’t think it’s unreasonable. It’ll probably never happen because the will and voluntary cooperation of all nations needs to be there.

(Incidentally, Orwell was on the left, and his novels were about about the far right’s agenda.)

You’ve spent years chasing after every conspiracy (oddly enough almost all originating on the political far right) out there and every guru “source” that is not “mainstream” seeming to believe you have superior esoteric knowledge, when you’re only parroting an agenda, yourself, but you can’t see it.
I don't distinguish between left or right or sources the way you do.

Again labeling ... my sources are derogatory ... yours are not? What is the context of the information ... not who or where it came from ... should be the criteria for evaluation of that context. That some of the people that I find credible are not always allowed on mainstream media does not negate their 'knowledge'. What is the agenda that I am parroting?

Yes. I read it before, also. It’s actually Agenda 21 that was put out years ago, and I don’t think it’s unreasonable. It’ll probably never happen because the will and voluntary cooperation of all nations needs to be there.
No it is not actually Agenda 21 ... it is actually Agenda 2030 ... and when Trudeau gets up in front of the podium parked in front of his home and say's 'We are all in this together' ... Who do you think he is talking about?

Back