Chit Chat Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Hello peeps! Half way through August already. 2022 is really flying by.

200.gif

Is under your belt noosed, or loosed? Innate or wild ... matter to grasp and domesticate in small bits ,,,

It has been determined that mortal do not learn of greater portions easily ... until time to go ... as yet indeterminate from our vectored point of view ... expect tensor points ... once with that your gone ... ferse ore!

Halfway through August and the day we sail back to the island. We left the island on April 28 and have had many adventures since then. It will be nice to be home.

Halfway through August and the local small blue plums are in the produce department. Always a first sign of fall, followed by the concord grapes, the apples and crabapples. My old guy loved those plums, and the grapes. I have two concord vines specifically for him. The cardinals will enjoy them.

We went to the main beach at Voyageur Provincial Park this afternoon and it was the busiest that we have seen yet. in addition to possibly hundreds of people on the beach and in the nearby picnic areas, fairly large boats were parking across the channel from the beach and boaters were swimming in that area. The water was fairly warm (the warmest I have experienced yet this summer), the sun was hot, and the BBQs were busy grilling whild children, youths, and adults played in the water. A great afternoon.

Thus the great weak Ness ... Black Pooling? Getting somewhere to be less studious for a break in all that is thrown at us as non sense ... minus state of sentience for a break ... thus the directive; "don't think!" Many never did again ... an alien state of Psyche ... a state disbelieved as alternate awareness ... and then there it wasn't ...

It is pouring rain so a good day for indoor stuff like my services for the next two Sundays and finding out where the urine smell is coming from in the spare bedroom. Got Quordle in 7 tries and we got Wordle in three tries. A very good day indeed.

Urea Ka ... a word on that essence ... a portion of noxious nitrogenous compounding ... sometime CN!

Sinai 'de? Happens in high states ... even Moses fell for it ... come down for the Gold 'n Cowed ... humble extents! Exhort ions ...

Last edited:
Good morning. Fall is definitely here. It will be a sunny warn day today. Hubby has a doctor's appointment to follow up after his heart attack 10 or so days ago. I'll get bloodwork for my phone appointment with the doctor tomorrow then will end the day with a dentist appointment. Oh the exciting life we lead.

Hate dentist appointments, like my dentist well enough, except when he puts his hands in my mouth.

I survive appointments with nitrous oxide and Youtube anxiety meditations, or piano music.

Hate dentist appointments, like my dentist well enough, except when he puts his hands in my mouth.

I survive appointments with nitrous oxide and Youtube anxiety meditations, or piano music.
nitrous oxide? I’ve had some extensive dental work done and they never put me to sleep first (as an adult). They did that when I was a kid.

I just went in for a cleaning but they found a cavity so I have to go back. :(

My dentist office was bought by a female dentist so now the clinic is pretty much am all female workplace. It has one male dentist. Yesterday's appointment was good. The hygenist cleaned my teeth and the dental exam was clear.

My dentist office was bought by a female dentist so now the clinic is pretty much am all female workplace. It has one male dentist. Yesterday's appointment was good. The hygenist cleaned my teeth and the dental exam was clear.
My dentist is the only male in his practice. Even the dental surgeon who partners with him for things like implants is a woman.

I'm not seeing my dentist again until mid-October. Probably just a checkup and cleaning. I technically need an implant but the missing tooth hasn't been a problem so I'm kind of reluctant to subject myself to a lot of discomfort to fix something that is causing 0 discomfort right now.

Had a rough day yesterday. Slept poorly so was kind of in zombie mode for most of the day. Slept well last night, though, so all well today.

We had a 'ready to retire' dentist for several years towards the end of his practise. I suspect he was trying to sell the business but took a while for someone to come forward. When someone did it was a young woman - who soon admitted more women to work alongside her. Her husband managed to office duties. My visits have been relatively pleasant so far. Even my picky son didn't complain after an appointment.

Back