Bachelorette Ideas?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I hope Sterton finds a way to enjoy the pre wedding party, whatever is decided upon. I didn't have one - or a wedding shower - or more than a few guests at the ceremony - no honeymoon (except the rest of the weekend in our wee basement suite) either. It was our choice and therefore it was ok with us and not the business of anyone else.

I had a wedding shower that a sister (not the smart one) decided to surprise me with. So thoroughly that I showed up with a bunch of dressed up old ladies in my painting clothes - cut off jeans and an armless sweatshirt. Was about a decade before I forgave her for that one.

In my experience, the wedding and the marriage are unrelated except incidentally. If you've had enough counselling to figure out what you're going to fight about and how you're going to deal with it, you're light-years ahead of most newly-weds.

Thank you everyone for your most excellent ideas. Many I had never thought about. I will let you know what does take place.

Reactions: Jae
Why the game has that goofing off aura? O'Ba'aLs ... again into that ruagh shape ... the British called it that "of gorse" ... playing around in the Stix .. a river of green, or vert? If you research "vert" you see how that word goes ... and thus thus egos ... it can grow as in etiology ... the tree of word? The woodsman plays the part of O'Din ... confused by the encounter under the tres ... very best condition of loosing it to the right one ... and suffering not knowing so your curiosity is aroused about what was smoking ... could 'a Ben Hur ... just bode an along ... kind 've accrued thought about getting ID together ... the isolated parts?

Tis Celtic although some take it as holy as sects ... Eire really you can get one if ethereal ... then it passes ... all things due for eternal recall ... one needs the infinite debriefing as we know rye angels and demons in mind ... private empirics?

Experience shared when only at the 7th chord? Bo' NGed or as the Buddha would say gonged ...

We did 9 holes of golf. It was super fun! Then more people joined us at someone's house where there was an excellent selection of gluten-free food including a sundae bar. We did some games, took pictures, and chatted. I had a lovely time.
When's the wedding? It must be getting close! I'm too lazy to do the calculation.

I can almost hear the church bells ringing Sterton!! Sounds like you enjoyed the party & I'm sure the wedding will be amazing! We'll be there in spirit :)

Back