Anybody missing Secret Santa? 2019

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

So folks... what is a 'push notice'? This site wants permission for this. The vocabulary for things changes so often.
I have not heard that term before.
SW7

I'm interested in participating again. Encouraging the use of lettermail is a good idea. Canada post has different sized envelopes that are not expensive. This could inspire some creativity in finding things and having them fit in the envelope. :)

Count me in too. It's a great chance to connect with people all over.

I have a new computer now so things are a bit different. No touch and no light under the keys,
but faster and clearer. Updates do take. And I'm plugged in... no wi-fi. Sleeping better.

So, when do we start? And who is our coordinating soul for Secret Santa this year?
Its me. Please send me you name and address by wondermail. You will get your recipient on November 20 th, Atlantic Time.

What is Wonder mail?

See the top ribbon or bar on the website? Left to right: Home Forums Who we are ....etc. Right after your user name and avatar, towards the right, there's a little envelope (followed by the alarm bell and the Search icon). The envelope is wondermail. So you don't have to post your home address on the internet, yes?

I would like to join in. Actually I don't care whether it is an actual gift or just a greetiing card. Gotta go and do some stuff right now - will send info later.

The one thing that is interesting about being the organizer of Secret Santa is that I can now look up all the areas the people I know for years live in. Cool. Don’t worry, though, I will not show up on your doorstep.

Doorsteps are very slippery these days if you consider how diplomacy is in rapid descent ... there is a sense of growing fear ... except for those tending to martyr dumb ...

There are levels of power that inflate such domains ...

You would be welcome too. There is a NP about two hours from my home, don't know how easy it is to get a spot in the trailer park though. We camp in the 'no electricty ' area! There is also a local park, and again I don't know how many electrical sites they have available that aren't seasonal. I have seen campers overnight at the Tourist Booth too. We also have a driveway and an extension cord of course, if you would fit, if not there is a street outside and no one is going to give you a hard time overnight. !

We have other friends in the area we plan to visit too. We're not sure exactly what we're doing. Electricity isn't critical and we may be doing some boondocking along the way.

@Jae I looked up any customs limitations on what could be sent to South Korea- its odd they say perfume and candy ( besides guns) . What’s your experience with getting stuff from Canada- just to give whoever will be your S .S. a bit of a hint.

Reactions: Jae
Back