Any, stories, poetry, prayers you would Like to Post as we enter 2016

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

you. are. loved.
75e972a9cdef8e535147cebcbebaf028.jpg

[image source: google image search]

What's that O'Ra around de heads ... telepathic sphere ... where pragmatic concerns are cultured?

Some don't get the greater pane ... that's like when the ND aura leaves eM ... bw ithchin sense like creativeness out of no where's ... the magic of sole mine dyah ...

The entire thing said we be given icons ... signs and such! Some powers have evacuated that concern ... creating Aηδ ... or antes depending on how you perceive the way is, or was for the fixed! Thus some reverence for the past in leading conception as a mirethaught ... buried in useless word no doubt ... the corruption or redaction of hospitality for hostility?

Sort of like the reformation of the Celtic Spirit by Anglo-Saxon Fixations of Brit*ish things ... another myth, or just some island matter done gone wrong ...

There are more to images than how they strike you ... there's me and the eternal I over yah shoulder ...

That Lear in Mac Beth that used to be B' edah win ... dark moor-ish spirit ... or plain black if you can see it ... an abstract environment ... all about yah !

We imperfect beings found this out, the culmination of centuries of gradual discovery building upon gradual discovery -- here's the entire observable universe, so far, in ONE image-- from us (and the present) in the centre to the quite distant past at the circumference...
======================================
A METATATION ON UNITHEISM

3-e6bd65e497d048bb23316d8e40360af4.jpg

[image source: google image search]
One with G~O~D, Eternally

Lindsay G. King
September 20, 1983
=============

Stay not beneath this sky to weep for me, or

cry; I am not here, I did not die.

Only the earthy part of me lies here beneath

this stone this tree.

The real me in higher places dwells beyond

the limits of this flesh, this clay.

From this time forward, I am free to be at

one with G~O~D and thee...

I'm one with calm, with wind and rain, one

with light on golden grain;

I'm one with earth, and sky, and sea, and one

with time-eternity. Also, with god-like UNITY.

So, weep awhile! But do not mourn! I am not

here; I am reborn.

Only my form lies 'neath this earthy sod;

The real me, at last, is one with G~O~D.

_____________ooo000ooo______________
I use ~ as the symbol of Title and Process Theology

Beginning in the 1980s, I used this poem at every funeral
service. Over the years it was passed out to the numerous
mourners--families and friends who attended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Such coincidence and fate ... as I deal with families in the cemetery I manage ... I use the same philosophy, albeit paraphrased to avoid charges of plagiarism, a plague to those that wish to hear the same old ... same old ... story?

Does the eternal like diverse versions? Then why the obstinacy about KJ and spin offs without variants in translations of the earlier biblical Hebrew and Greek? Those odd tongues as ambiguous enough to squeeze another myth out of them ...

Creative po' ethics as upstanding? There comes a time to stand up ... with double wits ...

One with GOD, Eternally

Lindsay G. King

September 20, 1983

Stay not beneath this sky to weep for me, or

cry; I am not here, I did not die.

Only the earthy part of me lies here beneath

this stone and tree.

The real me in higher places dwells beyond

the limits of this flesh, this clay.

From this time forward, I am free to be at

one with GOD and thee...

I'm one with calm, with wind and rain, one

with light on golden grain;

I'm one with earth, and sky, and sea, and one

with time-eternity.

So, weep awhile! But do not mourn! I am not

here; I am reborn.

Only my form lies 'neath this earthy sod;

The real me, at last, is one with GOD.

@LGK
Is this like co-joined or just physically coupled? What of the metaphysical parts ... are they off on their own as denied by the physical authority? Does that simulate thought?

The ecstatic flute ... played eclectically up and down the spine ...albeit silently!

And the rats are called to the great chew-in! That inside gnawing ...

you are here
bluemarblewest.jpg

with just a little change in perspective
other things become apparent -- we all live on a few islands in a vast ocean
Flat_earth.png

with a little change in perspective
we are a little speck in a vast expanse of possibilities
Pale+Blue+Dot.jpeg

we are here
everything else is commentary
(all images are, of course, gleaned from google search)

FOR NOW, MAY I PARK THE FOLLOWING STORY-FILLED CONVERSATION I HAVE BEEN HAVING, IN FACE BOOK, WITH A TOM WISEMAN? LATER, I WILL FIGURE OUT HOW BEST TO HANDLE AND EDIT IT, OK? .....The FaceBook link is:
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100007720577960
==================================================

TOMMY, MAY I ASK, ARE YOU A READER?
=================================
To Tom Wiseman, from me: RevLindsayG King www.lindsayking.ca

You said in your post in FB:

That's strange? I got the first letter I had written u back.dont know how that happened?maybe u just don't have time.thats ok I understand u gotta b a busy man. sorry if I bothered you.
=========================

BE ASSURED: It never bothers me to HELP people needing HELP. If you are willing to take the time, I am willing to keep trying.

Tom: AS WE CONTINUE, LET US TALK about LOVE, and what it TRULY means.

I PREFER TO CALL IT THE-PRINCIPLE-OF-AGAPE KIND OF Love! --SIMPLY PUT: IT IS THE GIVING OF GOOD WILL TO ALL CIRCUMSTANCES AND, ESPECIALLY TO ALL PEOPLE--THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY, AND THE NOT-SO-GOOD.

Feel free to QUESTION anything that I write.

BTW, Do you know how to use the VOICE VERSION of GOOGLE CHAT? I have it on my 'puter. Do you know a friend, or a person who knows computers and who might be willing to AGREE TO help you get in touch with me?

YOU ASK:
1. is it wrong to be afraid of what they do?

WRONG? OF COURSE NOT! In my opinion, WHEN IRRATIONAL PEOPLE DO IRRATIONAL THINGS, BEING AFRAID IS A NATURAL human reaction. I have felt it, often.

2. is it wrong of me to not want to change my traditions to please them?

Again I say: YOUR REACTION IS A NORMAL ONE.

3. i am the last survivor of my family. my last uncle just died two weeks ago, I could always talk to him, but now I have no one.

IN 2015, I HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE WITH THE YOUNGEST MEMBER OF THIS KING FAMILY OF 8, A SISTER. NOW I AM THE LAST SURVIVOR.

BY THE TIME I WAS 5, IN 1935, WE LOST OUR OLDEST BROTHER (born in 1906), OLDEST SISTER, HER HUSBAND, THEIR TWO NEWLY-BORN CHILDREN AND OUR MOTHER (she was 50)--THE ENEMY WAS TB--the dreadful scourge of the time.

BY THE WAY, DO YOU HAVE ANY HELPFUL PRIESTS OR A MINISTERS IN YOUR AREA? IF SO, PLEASE COPY THIS RESPONSE AND SHOW IT TO ONE OR MORE OF THEM, OK?

TOMMY, YOU SAY my wife doesn't like to talk about it she knows I am a soldier
for Jesus Christ, my king I love so much--the son of my God. i'm 52!

BY THE WAY, WHILE DOING 9 YEARS OF STUDY, I DID do TWO YEARS OF ARMY TRAINING AND ONE YEAR WITH THE NAVY--a great experience and part of my education. I qualified as a chaplain with the rank of Captain.
I almost forgot to mention:

In 1942, When I was 12, Bell Island--AN IRON ORE MINING TOWN--was attacked TWICE by enemy subs, which sank FOUR iron-ore CARRIERS; THE LOADING-PIER NEAR OUR HOUSE was also destroyed, and I saw the well-over 60 bodies of merchant seamen which were dragged ashore and laid out on our beach. Yes, war came close to HOME.

TOMMY, you add, And I have been in lots of war! And I've seen a lot of awful things just would like a friend--

and Did you notice what I said above, about being close to the front lines in naval part of WW 2?
==========

I REPEAT, you got it (a friend) and: MAY I ASK, ARE YOU A READER? What do you read?

KEEP IN YOUR MIND. YOU DO YOU HAVE A FRIEND, HERE--IT, FOR ONE, IS ME!

WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DO MY BEST TO PUT YOU IN TOUCH WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD AND JESUS? --WHO CERTAINLY LIVED HIS SHORT EARTHLY-LIFE BY living out what LOVE truly IS!

AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE, ESPECIALLY IN THE GOSPEL OF JOHN, OK! TELL US WHAT THINK OF CHAPTERS THAT GET YOUR ATTENTION, OK?!!!!

i would like a man of the cloth to give me the advice I'm looking for--THEN JUST KEEP ON thinking, BE AWARE and KEEP ASKING.

i hope u understand what I mean,
and I hope I hear back from you. yours truly......ARE YOU TRULY HEARING WHAT I AM NOW SAYING?

Tommy Wiseman. Chat Conversation Ends here.
=====================================

TOMMY, I REPEAT MAY I ASK: ARE YOU A READER?
LET ME ASSURE YOU, TOMMY:

NOT ALL CHRISTIANS--PAST AND PRESENT, WERE AND ARE GOOD and, WISE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME!

CERTAINLY THE FIRST CRUSADERS--OVER 1000 YEARS AGO--WERE NOT ALL WISE, GOOD AND SAINTLY SOLDIERS. READ ABOUT WHAT THE GREAT OLIVER CROMWELL DID TO SOME OF HIS FELLOW CHRISTIANS IN ENGLAND AND IRELAND. I think he lost two of his own sons in one THE vicious battles.

AND THE GREAT MARTIN LUTHER? NEITHER WAS HE--an avid anti-Semite--A SAINT.

FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS, CHRISTIANS ALL OVER EUROPE HAVE ATTACKED, KILLED AND OPPRESSED ONE ANOTHER--even to the point of making many of their own people their slaves--and not all slaves were black slaves.

AND LOOK AT WHAT MANY NAZI CHRISTIANS DID TO THE WORLD, INCLUDING their own GERMAN PEOPLE, IN TWO WORLD WARS, ESPECIALLY IN WW 2.

And let us not forget this: THERE IS GOOD NEWS!!!THERE were and ARE GOOD MUSLIMS--SOME of WHOM I ALREADY KNOW WHO ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO OFFER THEIR FRIENDSHIP.

FOR EXAMPLE, Farah--THE WIFE OF MY SON, she is also the mother of our two wonderful grand daughters and a grand son--IS A LOVING AND FRIENDLY PERSON, and a fine MUSLIM, who practises meditative SUFISM, similar to Christian MYSTICISM. If we focus on this kind of FRIENDSHIP, IT WILL SURELY CONTINUE TO GROW, GROW & GROW, OK! SO LET'S DO IT, FOCUS!

Does Sufism connect to Sous Fey -ism ... a belief in the running time needed to occupy a myth of story that can be carried beyond to where time stops ... possibly in the agape of a synapse?

Some transportation, mutation, or alteration of form may be required to invert the older forms of expression.

Rev. King did you see the Disney Presentation of Inside -Out ... the conversion of vertebrates into invertebrates so the stem of the story is contained at the epistoma of the myth is at the brain stem? The presentation is mostly about mood shifts ...a hypo Ba'aL ick function of lashings and tongues ... often unconscious! At the core of the story is a bottomless pit ... sort of like cosmological awareness ... so much lost out there ...

Direct from the man from Orque ... or is that an ogre to the opposing extremes ...? How boring to those that don't like adepts in the myth ... wee shiny dark spots ... like Shines in the night as Shadow ... something to direct quests and questions ...

``Humanity has already achieved, technically, the total success all Utopians ever dreamed of; our problems now are entirely due to wrong thinking. We are in the tragic-comic predicament of two crazed men dying of thirst, fighting over a teaspoon of water in the middle of a rainstorm. We cannot see the rainstorm because we are hypnotized by emergency-reflexes fixated on the teaspoon.``

Robert Anton Wilson

Back