TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Because he posted it, and has a history of posting similar conspiracy theories?

My impression - the video was over the top - nitpicking and trying to make mountains out of molehills and somethings out of nothing.

I'll say this though - they do have spiffy t-shirts and mugs available.

When I was in Vegas, I could not find a MAGA hat anywhere. I really wanted one for Christmas dinner. Will probably have to make my own. Likely the Make Trudeau a Drama Teacher Again hat. Get more mileage out of that one.

There is this theory about awakening the dead ... but then theory is listed as conspiracy in Thesaurus ...

However that is just substitutionary tale about thoughts ... senseless existentialism as an essence?

More word ... emotional people believe in the explete ... like Ochman, Hallelujah, or splashes in the loch ... anything to entertain the augres ...

De bate 'n the fissure ... thus the hole Heh was drawn out as ... well a dark space as Icon IC ... tis dark and satyrlike metaphor ... free on de Moors ... spook stories!

You Tubes ... tunnels of love ... and then there is science things about small hollow threads spun by creatures like urchins and aenemies ... creatures under the surf ace ... like anemies are sometimes flowers like hemped ... the greening of violence!

Hi,
There is no logical argument that works against an idea that was never based in logic in the first place -
Metaphorically this has been noticed as casting pearls before swine.

You put me in mind of the ancient cynics. This school of philosophy employed subtle ridicule to call prevailing ideas into question. The emphasis being on ideas and not persons.

Truth is not limited by fact. To equate fact with truth is follow the way of error.

George

Hi,

You put me in mind of the ancient cynics. This school of philosophy employed subtle ridicule to call prevailing ideas into question. The emphasis being on ideas and not persons.

Truth is not limited by fact. To equate fact with truth is follow the way of error.

George

Is there a divine bifurcation?

Is there a divine bifurcation?
First is the word shaped light. This allows us to navigate the latter division of night from day. Though we are two in appearance we are one in being. Ah that this unity would overcome our division. Always mindful of my divided self as the first challenge to our common good. And on. And on. Anon.

Hi,

George
People want to declare "truth" in the context of faith. This cheapens the word.

Without faith will there be questions .... and authority doesn't like questions as they fear the answers ... as Pi Noc ye ole ...

Hi,
People want to declare "truth" in the context of faith. This cheapens the word.
My preference is for seeking elusive truth in the company of like minded persons. My preference, learned by the example of Socrates, is for the disciplined critical perspective of others. The expression of opinion as though it were fact is not nearly as appealing. I am deeply resistant to any person or group claiming sole possession of truth. It matters not if they are theist or atheist as I am neither.

And yes, there are far too many who discredit the word by their profession of it. These, as you have said, cling to vain hope rather than face and address our shared human dilemma.

George

First is the word shaped light. This allows us to navigate the latter division of night from day. Though we are two in appearance we are one in being. Ah that this unity would overcome our division. Always mindful of my divided self as the first challenge to our common good. And on. And on. Anon.

In black and white areas is there room for twilight?

Thus it goes down supporting Eris 'n ... a subtle humour as ridiculous thing in mortal fixation ... seized or stuck as skewed?

The gre Zist zone for corruption is out of reach as internalized ... gre isle Ness! Into the cups again ...

My preference is for seeking elusive truth in the company of like minded persons. My preference, learned by the example of Socrates, is for the disciplined critical perspective of others. The expression of opinion as though it were fact is not nearly as appealing. I am deeply resistant to any person or group claiming sole possession of truth. It matters not if they are theist or atheist as I am neither.

And yes, there are far too many who discredit the word by their profession of it. These, as you have said, cling to vain hope rather than face and address our shared human dilemma.

George
*blinks*

.. -. - . .-. . ... - .. -. --. / .--- . ... ..- ... # / -- . ... ... .- --. . ... / - --- / - .... . / -.-. .... ..- .-. -.-. .... . ... / .. -. / .-. . ...- . .-.. .- - .. --- -. / -.. --- -. # - / ... --- ..- -. -.. / .-.. .. -.- . / --. . --- .-. --. . # ... .-.-.- / -... ..- - / .... . -.-- --..-- / --. --- - - .- / -.- . . .--. / -... ..- .-.. .-.. ... .... .. - - .. -. --. / - .... . / - .-. --- --- .--. ... .-.-.-

Back