TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Denver Paid Clean-Up Company $400,000 to Help in Houseless Sweeps
On November 21, 2018, Denver Homeless Out Loud hosted a rally outside Denver’s City Hall to call for an end to the sweeps, which over the past month have been “at a point of insanity,” according to DHOL member Terese Howard.

“It is at a point where if you are for a second laying down somewhere near the Rescue Mission or the triangle with a sleeping bag, then you are told to move. You are told you cannot cover yourself with that blanket within seconds. There’s cops parked at that area, multiple cops, 24/7 for the past 3 1/2 weeks.” – Terese Howard

Unicorn Riot was live at the rally, which you can watch in full below:

... Go to 1:08:
Community Converges to Demand Human Rights in Denver [11/21/18]

"Right here at the Denver City and County Building is the Nativity Scene that the City sets up every winter and some folks here tonight were talking about how if Jesus was here today he would be criminalized through the unauthorized camping ordinance by the Denver Government."
This Queer Disabled Mayoral Candidate Could Make Political History

Obama is right wing compared to Canadians
Everyone is in USA.
That's just how it works.

The real problems are those on the fringe, the extreme Liberals and Conservatives...the Stalins and Pol Pots...

And this shift to the extremes, towards the Stalinism of Antifa and those who believe in social conflict theory (with coerced speech) and the Hitlerism of Nazis are what various groups are trying to slow down or stop or deal with...like Jordan Peterson, the IDW, Quillette, Sam Harris, EFF, Candace Owens, sombunall postmodernists, Maajid Nawaz, just to name a few very recent modern examples...

I don't know how successful we're gonna b; we're dealing with mass behaviour

But we're gonna keep trying

You and I I think want the same thing: a fairer world.

Eris Failing,
Inannawhimsey
Listen to Sam here. Sam has the correct perspective about Antifa. Sam is smarter, regarding politics, than a Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson, and certainly smarter than Gavin McInnes. And - bonus - he’s cuter and funnier and way cooler than all of them, too.

Last edited:
In my experience, the left hand is generally lazy, fumbling around waiting for the right hand to do everything. When you do force it into action, it is quite a spazz at most things the right hand does without even thinking.

True the left hand is better than nothing. But it has no business telling the right hand how to do things.

Except when beaten down from writing from that other side ... the destruction of thinking opposition! Thus thoughts remain out 've it ... constructing the amalgamation of wisdom beyond!

Is mind/soul/psyche a strange trinity to the opposed? The remaining left ... a right mind in Runes ...

George, the analogy doesn’t work for politics. The far right is an odious force today. The right represents values antithetical to human thriving. I don’t think Jesus would use that analogy for today’s circumstances...though it is always used anyway.

Perhaps a contrary satire ... and superficial reader wouldn't observe that far ... ultimate termination or ethical stuff ends! Mob morals in seizure ...

Ignore all things that may appear as alien intelligence ... foreign wisdom to the centered self ... an IHCy thing in Nordic Chill'd ... arriving on a restful winter's knight December's bridled outside as flaky ... end time for this AN ... and old word for worrisome times ... unless hibernating ... go figure what goes on in aspirations. Without an abstract mind could we create reality? Appears beyond virtue of all encompassing perception ... still beyond as YET-I ... because I've been instructed I'm strange ... the Nous' out! Or so I was taught to believe ... so I didn't ... I perambulated ... wandered about other times in myth ...

Heads up for what's coming ...

Look beneath what appears incarnate ... or as it appears not!

Thus Qui Rey ... deep pokes!

Last edited:
In this exclusive extended interview, Randy Credico tells his side of the story on his role in the Russia investigation, his upcoming interview with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and true nature of his relationship with Trump campaign advisor Roger Stone. With never before revealed details about Roger Stone and the Mueller investigation, Credico details his long-standing ties to the political operative and answers the hard questions about his alleged coordination with Wikileaks. The interview highlights the larger context of the multi-front assault on Julian Assange, Wikileaks and the future of press freedom.

Great stories to assault with questioning ... what vast authorities fret about!

Thus man gods start out with put down about questions about the essence of psyche and where such curios folks can lead!

Tis dark and obtuse they say ... but guess what you learn when down and out after drifting off into gest*altered zone?

Mediated seizure or another Caesar! Thoughts are also a cloud to desires as is the other perspective ...

It seems powers in the west don't like Asia, nor movement of aliens to our soil ... but highly desire cheap labour to the nth degree (perhaps the the domain of enslaved loyalty whatever).

Is this an icon of a greater mental conflict that mortals can imagine as an abstract shun? Thus that was deposed ...

And there are folks that are stern about the existence of chaos is a farce!

Does this reflect badly given the dark mire effect? That's the dirty Maas of polity and politi c'Anne ...

Hype or hypo ...

What is the best way to escape what befalls you as lies there ... deny, deny, deny ...

Elimination is the freedom of Chief Executives ... they doo because they can ... a corruptive fecundity ... crap to be ruminated by those finding life distasteful the way it is ... and hope for another stage?

Chawing discourse sometimes as intercourse as in politics someone is bound to be scroo wedged and cranked ...

That individual is really a dusty demos ... distasteful grime inde dervish? Imagine the IC*ons that pop up ...

Pure symbolism can only initiate within mental domains ... spatial constructs ... elsewhere such cognizance is devoid ... alternate abstraction!

Classic Trump. He's now trying to use the charges again Meng Wanzhou of Huawei as a trade bargaining chip, which gives her lawyer a possible argument against extradition. Once again, his mouth is causing problems.

Trump says he is willing to intervene in Huawei CFO’s Canadian detention if it helps secure trade deal

For the record, I am of the opinion that this whole thing is political from the get-go, regardless of what Trudeau thinks. They aren't targeting Meng because of her alleged concealment of her dealings with Iran, they are targeting Meng because is both CFO of a company they are trying to bring down and the daughter of its founder.

Classic Trump. He's now trying to use the charges again Meng Wanzhou of Huawei as a trade bargaining chip, which gives her lawyer a possible argument against extradition. Once again, his mouth is causing problems.

Trump says he is willing to intervene in Huawei CFO’s Canadian detention if it helps secure trade deal

For the record, I am of the opinion that this whole thing is political from the get-go, regardless of what Trudeau thinks. They aren't targeting Meng because of her alleged concealment of her dealings with Iran, they are targeting Meng because is both CFO of a company they are trying to bring down and the daughter of its founder.

Imagine a polar world trying to grasp civilized get togethers ... an un-grasped virtue?

SANS thought ... agape?

Downright peculiar if not queer! Impurity in the darkness ...

I know most of you will roll your eyes and move on, and I'm sure a lot of you think I pick on blackbelt, but in my defense, please watch at least a bit of the videos above. Especially the second one. This QAnon stuff is beyond insane. Blackbelt actually believes this stuff, and he's not alone. These people are predominantly Christians, predominantly white, and they are bloody scared and insecure. They see conspiracies all around them. With minimal persuasion, they can be convinced of anything.

We are not up against anything that can be argued against. There is no logical argument that works against an idea that was never based in logic in the first place - it was always based on fear and mistrust.

I typically mock this stuff to oblivion. I'm happy to entertain alternative methods if you have any.

I know most of you will roll your eyes and move on, and I'm sure a lot of you think I pick on blackbelt, but in my defense, please watch at least a bit of the videos above. Especially the second one. This QAnon stuff is beyond insane. Blackbelt actually believes this stuff, and he's not alone. These people are predominantly Christians, predominantly white, and they are bloody scared and insecure. They see conspiracies all around them. With minimal persuasion, they can be convinced of anything.

We are not up against anything that can be argued against. There is no logical argument that works against an idea that was never based in logic in the first place - it was always based on fear and mistrust.

I typically mock this stuff to oblivion. I'm happy to entertain alternative methods if you have any.

Just watched the first 15 minutes of the second video. What makes you think @blackbelt1961 actually believes such videos to be true? I don't think of him as being scared and insecure.

Back