TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

God, I wish people knew better about Gods and unmovable motives ... when things are stoned by overwhelming emotional output!

Does such naivete end? Thus ongoing or eternal initiates ... thoughts are thus ruag with ups and downs ... and names go flying ... pro noun CID!

I wonder what any dirt on Biden’s son could do against Biden? Unless he was involved himself in anything unlawful. In German there is the term “ sippenhaft” - which means making the whole family responsible for the deed of one person. ( anybody can tell me the english equivalent to it? My translator says “ clan- like”- but that’s not exactly it . Intelligent people should be beyond that kind of “moral”.

I wonder what any dirt on Biden’s son could do against Biden? Unless he was involved himself in anything unlawful. In German there is the term “ sippenhaft” - which means making the whole family responsible for the deed of one person. ( anybody can tell me the english equivalent to it? My translator says “ clan- like”- but that’s not exactly it . Intelligent people should be beyond that kind of “moral”.

Then it may explain the term mortal so the mysterious forces can contain those that can't control their outrages desires to be free of thought process and responsibility for our little bit ... an old word is chit! Thus what befalls us one bit of dirt at a time ... the earth soul? Fallacy going against those that believed themselves infallible to the core ... a dream given the flaws in the systematic beliefs?

It all piles up as a great unknown ... the essential psyche snickers ... and those that hear the laughter feel insecure ...

Maybe I should apologize for what I don't know ... another apologetic Christian in the light to become critical (or criticized for not conforming).

I shift to onus onto what I didn't know by decrees ... and thus unknowing integrates (adds up)!

Yet that Trump Christian still says that Putin is fantastic ... does that too add up? I continue to question ... sorry! the Christian pool suffers perturbations ... dark waves?

Last edited:
Dirt on Biden's family? Would it be more horrible than the dirt on Trump? I read a funny thing in the news today about Trump golfing with some well known golf pros, and he got a hole-in-one, which he described in the usual exaggerated, less than humble way! If I didn't think he was such a reprehensible person, I would enjoy him for comic relief.

It would depend on what the dirt was. It would probably be irrelevant.

Some folk take dirt as foul, other's take it as fertile and others say it is just something deep to scratch out records in that they'd like to kick about!

Perspectives always vary ... sometimes depending on which side of the dirt you are --- Pigpen? All information was smeared and thus we know little ...

Some say we should have paid better attention at the time ... when the dirt was flying ...

Back