TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I find it amazing that so many people consider trump the king maker in the Republican Party. I get that the elected senators and congresspeople are afraid of him

but honestly in four years he lost the Congress, the senate and the presidency! What is it that makes anyone think he has done a good job. Four years ago the republicans had it all. Now they have nothing. It’s too strange

Losers are determinate to win at all costs ... regardless of whether it brings down the whole thing ... biblically it points to a divine house!

Myth is like that ... can be turned inside out ... thus the hole we're in!

Some say that Jan 6 happened because of lack of intelligence ...

Is there a bubble where the intellect went missing? Could this resemble a hollow sphere?

Consider it nothing ... something out of which some can raise specters of which hunts? Don't look for it if you cannot deal with what arises ...

Thus cracks in the array and Sunday Morning Sidewalks ...

What is needed is more tyrants to follow the existing tyrants ... so they can bully democracy into nothing:

We might ask when the bullies are no longer free to do anything ... all the firearms will come out and the war games can begin to bring on the darkness ... Gamma? Thus Gamma 's bull ... a Spanish stretch in the Maine ... nothing to it ... just like that and here the Gods of war blossom ... without even thinking of it ...

I do believe I hear a Bell Ringer ... (should this be in the thread about old clichés)? Happens when we don't learn the importance of the myth ...

This is insane. No other way to describe this. A Trump Administration mid level State Dept appointee with high level security clearance was arrested for participation in the riot. He was seen in video footage assaulting officers with a stolen riot shield.

Georgian re Maqon ... that last word being an old word for space derived from strange Semitic tongues ... may result in a stone in the midst like big rock candy mountain ... an expression? Semantics ... no ND tuit!

Rae Beamers ... as bounced off de moa 'n ... hay field operations? Supports chewing as on my FB this morning about not going on wolver ton mountain ... consequences? Maybe related to Rome-like Gods ... lost in want-ism ... everything needs a place ... no matter how pointed!

Could be Poe 'd ...

It would be nice if this story would wind down and come to an end, alas that seems not to be in the near future. Kevin McCarthy voted against a bipartisan investigation, and is now whining and wailing that the investigation isn't bipartisan. He's going to organize his own (to me, that smacks of the My Pillow guy bringing "evidence" to the SCOTUS).

It would be nice if this story would wind down and come to an end, alas that seems not to be in the near future. Kevin McCarthy voted against a bipartisan investigation, and is now whining and wailing that the investigation isn't bipartisan. He's going to organize his own (to me, that smacks of the My Pillow guy bringing "evidence" to the SCOTUS).

Relax the general populace loves naivete and its metaphor ... ignorance ...

And there are some that say this will not Passover soon! Supports that vacancy theorem!

When you see the lawmakers doing nothing about some things; why should the humble labor over it?

And in the past the hierarchy advertised the age of leisure was coming ...

Is ultimate effort a lie?

So its been a while

Is he still inhabiting your headspace?

I am glad I hardly ever hear aboot him anymore

So many distractions...crisis upon crisis happening waaay too fast imho

The problem, Mendalla, is that I'm starting to hear Trump 2024 noises. And all I can think of is "his face is so red; maybe he will die of natural causes before then"...

I saw an interesting German documentary about Trumps connections to russian oligarchy, who bailed him out financially and have quite a lot of investments in the US. Trump was about to leave the NATO and might still plan that if he gets reelected.

I saw an interesting German documentary about Trumps connections to russian oligarchy, who bailed him out financially and have quite a lot of investments in the US. Trump was about to leave the NATO and might still plan that if he gets reelected.

There are those that say you get what you sees ... and can't see any deeper than that ... due to something blind! Is that fate? Through Cornelia's horn we kneel! Then some say there are unique horns ... to mark the times ... like clique works ... so many things we don;t know for sure due to slipping icons ...

The problem, Mendalla, is that I'm starting to hear Trump 2024 noises. And all I can think of is "his face is so red; maybe he will die of natural causes before then"...
I am increasingly having my doubts about his return. More and more Republicans seem to be shying away now that's he's all but endorsed Putin. There's a hardcore like Taylor Greene, but he no longer seems to command the respect of the broader base on GOP politicians. I'm thinking the Trump wing will eventually gravitate to someone like Pence who is ultimately quite similar in outlook, but has distanced himself from his old boss. Still not good, but at least Pence showed himself to be saner and less narcissistic than the orange demon. The main worry about him is his rabid religiosity. To be honest, my biggest worry would be De Santis from Florida getting anywhere near the White House. He's potentially a walking disaster area if COVID resurges or another, similar crisis erupts.

I am increasingly having my doubts about his return. More and more Republicans seem to be shying away now that's he's all but endorsed Putin. There's a hardcore like Taylor Greene, but he no longer seems to command the respect of the broader base on GOP politicians. I'm thinking the Trump wing will eventually gravitate to someone like Pence who is ultimately quite similar in outlook, but has distanced himself from his old boss. Still not good, but at least Pence showed himself to be saner and less narcissistic than the orange demon. The main worry about him is his rabid religiosity. To be honest, my biggest worry would be De Santis from Florida getting anywhere near the White House. He's potentially a walking disaster area if COVID resurges or another, similar crisis erupts.

Yet look what he has managed with his friend in Europe ... destruction of the Steppes ... a 1000 year setback ... the Hebrew "M"!

It had to happen as the outgrowing of breaches occurs ... happens in mind too ... mysterious light? With thought we seep ... people can't take to much flow of info at once ... accept that we are part of something bigger and unknown ... the implications cannot be contained!

Imagine knowing it all ... everything as ... well there are dreams and there are dreams ... for all we know!

Just heard a bit of news where the speaker spoke of existential regime change ... change exists? The stalled folk may have trouble with that as we move on wavering between left/right, up/down, etc.

Then if control requires keeping the populace in the dark ... imagine the next step into dark times as we fight to exist! Who is best at termination of the enemy within? Self-destruction as an enigma? That'd appear to be dark lesson ...

Light is like that ... we bouncing point ...

When one choses a bully for a leader ... is it a condition hard to escape?

It is a mental process prone to inversion! Expect upsets from those that choose the hardest cases!

Thus four stages earth, wind, air and you know ... the torching of all the leftovers ... anything less than the top few percent ...

At one point understanding of the support system ... is totally misinformed situation ... leaves some stunned by their mistakes ... and yet many deny their wrongs! They couldn't do wrong ... could they? Mire mistakes ... resurrected from a deep domain that you can't get to from here ...

It is said Trump has asked Putin for dirt on the Biden Family, being that Putin has been accused of considerable deviations from the truth regarding Ukrainian affairs ... is this just another parable set aside as an unmovable mover of ... well you know what?

Do birds of a feather gather and must have ruined something for the sake of booty and scavenging a thing that once seemed to have a life of its own, perhaps ID-ing lifeless objects that could be signs of brutal cause ... without any reason that avarice!

Explains away control freaks, and why they will not justify explanations and knowledge but ... anything anything they claim to be unaware of but know well by blind faith! This urge may drive powers snaky ... thus the archon symbol that is often poorly understood for its puttin bad news down and then it creeps up recessively.

Reminds me; do disturbing leaders with evidence of instability cause instability in their main concern ... the economic health as a ricochet theory ... and thus it comes back at them in force? Appears to me to be a favoured human tendency when in power ... make wat destroy everything you can and thus we now have the power to destroy the world ... a self-fulfilling piety when yu don't like how a mysterious force generated a balanced nature? It drives one to crawl into a long tube and blast out of here ... and shofar is raised in honor of false history as one of the many manifestations of things appearing the way they aren't in propaganda that folk suck right up ... as it is easier than the virtue!

Thus reality as defined has something oit of place and thus concepts of OBI ... if one stumbles on a haunting truth ... thus heliotrope or twisted lie ... they say an archon resembles that and the friction between Hebrew and Israel Law becomes gritty ... the Hebrew sounding silent as a prayer while Jude represents some alternate power ... it may be mentally masticated! Few swallow due to other difficulties with balance, in the gag principle! That has its own reasons ...

Back