TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

There's a program about Trump on Netflix. What an ass. He has been consistent in his personality traits....

I won't watch it, because it will just irritate me too much, but the man has demonstrated a complete lack of moral compass his entire life. What a pitiful excuse for a human being; one of the very few that tempts me to believe in hell...

but the man has demonstrated a complete lack of moral compass his entire life.

That's what several people who knew him well said about him. He seems to be driven by a need to be better than his father. Of course too, his narcissism is enormous.

I have frequently wondered about Trump and how the Republicans could come to accept such a man. Here is the best analysis I have seen to date:
How Did the Republican Party Get So Corrupt? - The Atlantic

The strength in "believe" ... before you see it ... if you see it first as experience ... something will not ever settle the same ...

Some people take other's word and believe it w/o question and thus tryst is lost ... and goes through the flaw ... grit in the essence?

Life is really a grind ...

Is a government shutdown the same path as Hitler took ... to allow executive decisions alone?

So it goes ... balance in the medium ...

I haven’t been following this thread, so maybe this has come up here before,
With all the staff getting fired, quitting and so on- are they all getting a big payout when they leave? ( like when a CEO has to leave early?) That would cost a lot of money the way Trump hires and fires people.....

Looks like the US govt will shut down at midnight tonight, courtesy of D. J. Trump and his total lack of ability to make a deal.

Hey, Trumpies, tired of all that winning yet?

Looks like the US govt will shut down at midnight tonight, courtesy of D. J. Trump and his total lack of ability to make a deal.

Don't give in to too much hysteria
Us Gov't shutdowns aren't unusual
Herez a list
Government shutdowns in the United States - Wikipedia
Therez reasons why feeling hysterical aboot government shutdowns: MSM makes money out of anxiety anger fear etc. Whatever sells their product :3

Plus all of US is heavily polarized
Political Polarization
So its no wonder why MSM and even online is so...bloody dumb and full of aggro and incivility...the US has event imported one of the current insanities infecting the world...Social Conflict Theory...I say we still should build a wall around US to protect us all :whistle: so have compassion: people in US are in a lot of cognitive trouble. Literally can't have certain thoughts etc. So some compassion.

And take a look at Canada; during fed elections we shut down for multiple weeks lol

Bulemic Swallow,
Inannawhimsey

Last edited:
I haven’t been following this thread, so maybe this has come up here before,
With all the staff getting fired, quitting and so on- are they all getting a big payout when they leave? ( like when a CEO has to leave early?) That would cost a lot of money the way Trump hires and fires people.....
Ooo...
Hmm...
I dunno :3
(I wonder if the fired make more money via big payout than if they stayed?)
Interesting politifact article on US govt turnover rates

How Trump White House turnover compares with Bush, Obama

Verbenic Steel,
Inannawhimsey

The government is shutting down, depriving citizens of services and workers of pay over the holidays, because Ann Coulter got mad at Donald Trump. It's breathtaking, the insanity of it all.

No need 4 satire anymore
World is satirical enuf
(Heard thatz why cartoonist Berke Breathed originally stopped his strip)
Too much nuance
How dare a Transsexual support 45 and so forth

Appositely Supple,
Inannawhimsey

And take a look at Canada; during fed elections we shut down for multiple weeks lol

Not the same. Because of how our budget cycle works (annual budget + fall economic statement) the government is operating and funded during an election. Only Parliament is shut down and even then, I think Cabinet can still use Orders in Council if needed.

In these US cases, Congress and the White House are still operating, but some departments will lose their budgets and won't be able to cut cheques, including pay cheques.

Don't give in to too much hysteria
Us Gov't shutdowns aren't unusual

Plus all of US is heavily polarized

However you are bang on with these points. It has been happening with irritating regularity and polarization is part of the problem.

In this case, it's the conflict over the wall and Trump's insistence, over all rational advice (no, Fox doesn't count) that it is worth having departments shut down to try to win it.

It is a scheme to leave the power all to the witless ... a conspiracy of the other kind! We should know better but emotional powers screwed that one down into little fook ... a brain-storm, or Eris?

Childish "times" when the learning curve is steep ...

Last edited:
The government is shutting down, depriving citizens of services and workers of pay over the holidays, because Ann Coulter got mad at Donald Trump. It's breathtaking, the insanity of it all.

Insanity?????? Is this possible with psychopaths, or do they see things ... alternately?

Not the same. Because of how our budget cycle works (annual budget + fall economic statement) the government is operating and funded during an election. Only Parliament is shut down and even then, I think Cabinet can still use Orders in Council if needed.

In these US cases, Congress and the White House are still operating, but some departments will lose their budgets and won't be able to cut cheques, including pay cheques.

However you are bang on with these points. It has been happening with irritating regularity and polarization is part of the problem.

In this case, it's the conflict over the wall and Trump's insistence, over all rational advice (no, Fox doesn't count) that it is worth having departments shut down to try to win it.

Divide and conquer and the demos are out ... divinely divisive? The conspiracy of schism as a plot for doomsday schemes! Then we escape ... could be an ass in satyr mode! Gotta be the crack or flaw that lets the light through ... into that long tunnel ...

Back