Your superhero superpower

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

What is your superhero superpower?

• Super Strength (more powerful than a locomotive...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Senses (see, hear, smell, etc., at supernatural levels)

• Telekinesis (move objects without touching them)

• Super speed (faster than a speeding bullet...)

• Telepathy (read minds, send messages directly to someone's brain)

• Total voters
I guess I should refrain from posting in August when I am enjoying the Great Northern Peninsula. I am clearly too distracted to carry out online conversation.

Referencing a clip I already posted earlier is quite the mental naptime.

And then I missed this question.

Inannawhimsey said:
Any particular colour?
Could you think of another colour just for you, that embodies...wisdom or newfieness?

Obviously I am a big fan of green and wholeheartedly support the notion of Galatic peacekeeping. Having a space sector to patrol with roughly 140 other life-bearing planets and having instantaneous access to knowledge banks and communication/translation structures would be one of the best of all playgrounds to frolic in.

The only drawback being the average service time of recruits into the Green Lantern Corps is barely more than three years (precious few happily retiring).

The only other colour that holds any appeal for me would be the Blue Lantern Corps who have a bonus of amplifying the power of nearby Green Lanterns and take their energy from hope. It is a more pastoral power with a beauty all its own.

The Yellow (fear) and Red (rage) Lanterns would burn me out since I find it tiring to try and sustain either emotion.

The Indigo (compassion) and Violet (love) Lanterns as depicted have some serious deficits with their back stories.

The Indigo Lanterns (or Indigo tribe as they self-identify) were originally the most malevolent criminals in the universe, they were placed in fetters of some powerful metal which basically sapped their will to do evil. The Star Sapphires (Violet Lanterns) have a wonky definition of love and originally were entirely female (as the Green Lanterns were originally envisaged as being entirely male) and their purpose was to seduce the Green Lantern of their sector, mate with him on a populated planet and then use their rings to slay the Green Lantern and encase the entire planet in crystal.

I think that the Guardians and their rejection of emotion were wrong-headed. The Zamoran embrace of emotion at the expense of reason seems to be a bigger threat.

So . . . yeah, I'll stick with the Green thanks.

Jeez .. seems like 4 tied shades ... lobode mei ? Thus we return ... and so*dor*Mei takes on alternative meaning ...

The cycle of life has its ups and downs ... down Eire the horse race ...

I would choose transportation.
Would tweak my nose and go see my family. Could tweak my nose and head to work.
Yup, these things are good.

One of my superpowers would be to fix the housing crisis. If housing was the focus of a comic book series it would look like this...

(These leftie YouTube millennials I’m finding are restoring my faith in humanity.)

One of my superpowers would be to fix the housing crisis. If housing was the focus of a comic book series it would look like this...

(These leftie YouTube millennials I’m finding are restoring my faith in humanity.)
Good one, it takes a really long time for this video to start making any point (not sense).

But the moral of the story is simple. GROW UP.

The generations prior to the millennials work their butts off. The millennial solution: take their stuff. Resume watching cartoons.

Thug losers. Antifa. Hide behind the mask because you know you are evil.

The generations prior to the millennials work their butts off. The millennial solution: take their stuff. Resume watching cartoons.

The three hard-working millennials who work for me would likely take issue with this generalization. In fact, I am not sure how true it is. My experience with millennials has been generally positive. I think a lot of it is perception by cranky boomers and Gen X-ers.

The three hard-working millennials who work for me would likely take issue with this generalization. In fact, I am not sure how true it is. My experience with millennials has been generally positive. I think a lot of it is perception by cranky boomers and Gen X-ers.

Crank???? Does that insinuate capricious uncertainty supported by those that would rather not settle with knowing much? Thus d' void space ... it Eire 'd and exploded! Passion is like that spacious ... encompassing entanglement?

I m just commenting on the content of the video. The solution is to take what is not yours.

Does the subject own the world or does the world own the sexed objects? A hoard cannot differentiate to the point of unconscious assimilation ... as they are reintegrated! That's the mire ... may be topical initially ...

I should have used leftie millennials.

People work their whole lives to give their kids a good start, then when the kids move out and the mortgage is finally paid off, many couples, thinking they would like to have some source of income in retirement, take all their savings and try their luck at a rental property. Lefty millennials move in. Think that money grows on trees, think the landlord is just ripping them off for free money, stop paying rent and then trash the place to the tune of 30 to 50 thousand dollars in damages.

This is not made up, I have been called to these houses many times and in Calgary, real estate prices have also tanked, so there is a lot of pain.

Good one, it takes a really long time for this video to start making any point (not sense).

But the moral of the story is simple. GROW UP.

Thug losers. Antifa. Hide behind the mask because you know you are evil.
They are not “antifa thugs”... maybe you need to grow up and realize that it’s a bad idea to hog and covet everything that belongs to yours and your peers’ potential grandchildren’s futures, including the sustainability of all life on the planet.

Last edited:
Back