What will our new government look like?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

What will Canada's government look like after October 21, 2019?

• Conservative Majority

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal Majority

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mendalla

Happy headbanging ape!!
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Okay, one last election poll. This isn't asking what you want or who you'll vote for, but what you think we'll have for a government after tomorrow. Base it on polls, gut feeling, or reading the entrails of roadkill, but here's your chance to call the election before the results come in. Needless to say, this poll closes when the polls start to close.

I put the four most likely outcomes first in alphabetical order, then some options for possible alternatives.

Did you hear about the crowd gone Trump batsh*t crazy about Trudeau in Richmond Hill of all places.? (Lock him up!) I am now officially scared.
Chretian referred to it as "Trump Mentality" and stated we shouldn't resort to it.....we're better than that.....I guess not.:cry:

Let's be fair, though. Scheer handled it well by redirecting the chant.
True. But it didn't feel like leadership to me. It's that mob hatred that he seems to attract and refuses to meaningfully distance himself from that is most troubling IMO

It looks like a barely perceptible upward squeak for Libs to hold their seats. Here in the Atlantic provinces, shows a Lib lead but both Libs and Cons slightly declining together and ndp up.

It's a Nietzsche type of chaos! More go round ... or as a climax ... a turn around event!

I doubt the whole thing ... but it could contain an abstract! Full 've fantasy ...

I suspect Liberal minority will be the result with close working liaison with NDP - not sure if Libs will accept official coalition - time will tell. NDP has been very emphatic in saying they will not work with Conservatives. Extremely worriesome if Cons get in - but seems like some recent events have been causing significant drops in their polling numbers - fingers crossed.

I'm hoping Singh ends up PM in an NDP Liberal coalition. It's a long shot - but not as long as a few weeks ago.

Oddly I think that Singh is a good campaigner. It’s how he got the NDP leadership as an Ontario mpp no one knew

And then he was a terrible leader

Now he is a good campaigner again. Like Justin , he likes the campaign. Not the leadership

I fear for us if he gets elected. I fear for us if he props up Trudeau

Just think, two of our most divisive PMs have both been named Trudeau

I worry more about the mob Scheer attracts...and if he staged a fake "lock him up" chant (appointed a few people in the crowd to get it started) just so he could "step in" - if that was a little "con"- that makes me worry more about his mentality. What other little Trump style fast ones would he pull?

g
Oddly I think that Singh is a good campaigner. It’s how he got the NDP leadership as an Ontario mpp no one knew

And then he was a terrible leader

Now he is a good campaigner again. Like Justin , he likes the campaign. Not the leadership

I fear for us if he gets elected. I fear for us if he props up Trudeau

Just think, two of our most divisive PMs have both been named Trudeau
A growing number of people like Singh, not only me. It's not my "fault" (though I disagree it's a fault at all in his case).

Back