Welcome to the new world!

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

PilgrimsProgress

For many years now I've heard from the pulpit that "God work in mysterious ways"..........

I am now convinced that this is so.

Not only do we have a committed atheist as one of the administrators on this site - but said administrator sets up a Church forum.

God deserves a trophy......;)

I think he is a ringer or God playing games. Chansen is blushing I think, putting God and him in same sentence.

I think he is a ringer or God playing games. Chansen is blushing I think, putting God and him in same sentence.
I'm way better than God. God should be blushing for appearing in the same sentence as my name.

I'm way better than God. God should be blushing for appearing in the same sentence as my name.
It's worse than I thought!!!!
If chansen thinks God blushes, he sees God as (gulp) human.

Now, I admit I was kinda hoping that chansen would become a progressive - but a fundamentalist?????
The man has been brainwashed........

When you don't start with the presupposition that God exists, you can say anything about him. It's just cheerful blasphemy, which is still, last I checked, a victimless crime.

I also think Steven is way better than God. That I or the OPP are aware, Steven hasn't killed anyone. Therefore, I like Steven more than God, because there is a much smaller chance Steven will turn on me and try to kill me by some inventive means. Having met Steven, I'm pretty sure that I like him, and I'm also sure that I could take him down if it came to it.

there is a much smaller chance Steven will turn on me and try to kill me by some inventive means.

You wouldn't know that just by looking at his avatar.

It looks like a nice attempt to be intimidating.

Or, it might just be gas

My friendly, smiling pic wouldn't upload for some reason, so I settled for a selfie. I think it portrays an image of the tough but still kind pastor. As for chansen being able to take me down - yeah, right. In his dreams. Although I admit I'm a bit concerned if I'm in chansen's dreams.

Back