Various World Theory ...

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

To add to the conflict we have between the absolute and abstract mind (hard versus creative) I was just looking up the definitions of first world peoples etc.

In one definition the first world people are aboriginal, while The US considers itself the First World followed but the communist world that is considered Second World by the first man of the US as he stands. All others are Third World in this line of belief.

On can envision how the US fell into the creationism mode whole the aboriginals see this as a spin of evolution that will cause implosion and collapse of a falsely created economy based of paper money that blows in the winds of First Nation Gods ... adding to the potential of spontaneous human combustion!

Imagine the conflict and friction causing some heat ... requiring a down to earth dude ...

How will the First Man and Lady of US deal with this split, division, and paranoid schizophrenia ... given the opposition to governing of a whole world order of nous (NU) nature ... a Brave New World? Yet many top dogs are against governing and thus run away inflation as the market blows ...

Just ponder the implications when this impacts a simple mind!

Some may refer to this a mult etude ... or poly tech ... the many sphere's of curiosity existing in places that don't question how their BS became fixed! In basic Conflict Theory great idea and value took off ...

Expect dark holes to emerge from over auguring functions ... Jacobean wells? Could this beas it is without spin? That's the buzz in that sacred life that many don't wish to appreciate ... just stand there and hold the lyre up ... pass me another Harpers ... I need something to fog the vision!

It is said alcohol will preserve ... and Alco made locomotives to haul a load of manna of entities ... carrion on ...

Last edited:
Can you discuss love and God as if it was nothing ... similar to when one feels they are losing their thoughts on reality.

Sounds like a passionate abstract to me. And is said to be a small icon of a greater state of mind to come ... very philosophical and not that much of a threat to those that despise intelligence in the first place ...

Some are terribly distraught by even the suggestion that nothing is out there somewhere lost in the infinite ...

All theory is said to be a proposed topic of investigation ... as a plan is this a sacred conspiracy if it is unconscious?

Consider apocryphal myths (abstract?) to absolute myths that indicate apocalypse if things aren't mentally balanced ... in the crisis will thing collapse or implode .. encompassing the theory of the boise condensate as a cool drip within a warmer soul.

Yes, I know, I am mixing metaphors from the pious side with science that the sacred finds a bit off ... Generates far, ceide outside intelligence?

Here's something to cause wrinkles on the masque of deeper pools:
  1. Life is hard.
  2. You are not important.
  3. Your life is not about you.
  4. You are not in control.
  5. You are going to die.
Does this sound like something distant and strange to the winners circle? Sometimes one has to step over to observe reflectively!

At some point some devil collects your scattered thoughts ... it is a Dark Art to read into! Imagine the code of word as very broad rite under freedom of the press ... impressed?

I sometimes feel like we must've crossed into a parallel universe awhile ago - everything is the same but different - and this world is a purgatory. ...I know, that's a Catholic thing...but it kind of fits. Don't know why the Protestants got rid of it (maybe because the world was already in it...couldn't see the forest through the trees?)

I sometimes feel like we must've crossed into a parallel universe awhile ago - everything is the same but different - and this world is a purgatory. ...I know, that's a Catholic thing...but it kind of fits. Don't know why the Protestants got rid of it (maybe because the world was already in it...couldn't see the forest through the trees?)

Form the image of the metaphor where catholic (small c) once meant universal ... or what was at one time an underground belief system in conflict with the Roman Ju'! Powers of romantic turned about with some application of the black arts ... psyche ... forbidden knowledge?

Then underlying that the cognizance that you can't get there from here without a hard journey ... the difficulty of putting the sad song together:
When Will They Ever Learn? That butterfly effect within ... outright storm or conflict within. There is something of a vale to cross ... an unseen baffling isolation from ... continued!

I have always been haunted by mental images (psyche?) since I was a child. I found them frightening for my early years ... but slowly transforming into curiosities that draw me into trying to figure out where these come from.

Now I will say I don't absolutely know this, but I wonder about archetypal horrors of what tyrants did to the community in the past! Jung put some meaning and understanding to archetype as something dark and unconscious in the mind. If projected improperly could these erupt as blind passions versus denied intellect on how to deal with such intangible things like emotional intelligence. Would those under the extreme powers of emotional matters dispose of intelligence?

I even found circumstances of this in a text on Control Theory ... still just an odd conjecture being as it deals with the shadow of mind! It may be a sector of the Great Conspiracy that is erratic and irrational as applied to our composure! Then there is an excellent tome on Forbidden Knowledge that has certain gnostic and observational science entangled in it!

Still it is something that tyrants of control would like to limit in community to destroy emerging democracies. Consider the republican tendencies of numerous empires! It assists in passing time dt's when arrested by fears of escape ... I may reference some of the plots and sequence of stores like Lawrence of Arabia, The Great Escape from the real business of economy versus the economy of those that sacrifice all ... for reason unknown! Then there is affability versus conflict in the sense of ineffable conditions that are imposed by alternate Christian winners.

It is just/jest words folks ... in the world where understanding the code of word is inhibited by fear of knowing anything ... dark arts of the other kind. Sometimes a smoking mirage is meaningful ... due to layered unseen eire ... the universal common thought ... broadcast? It can cause your head to spin ... making vert Egos as the essence of unknown backs away in an NDE! Face it ... it is part of the cycle and recycle ... the third cycle may contact you through astro physical myths!

Can one explain the theory of reaction to one that believes definitely in the power of action alone?

Thus the theory of cosmological billiards instead of dice and deis ... Deis have no turn around attribute! The Shadow Companion is seldom glimpsed ...

Back