TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I heard the cameras In the White House picked up faces and there will be sedition charges.

Such a shame the courts didn't have access to all the right-wingnut videos you've shared in this thread. THAT would've convinced them. (sarcasm alert, in case you can't tell)

They have. Over and over.
They have not. If a court does not look at evidence and throws the case out in other grounds like you are in the wrong court or some procedural thing to avoid dealing with it- that is not looking at the evidence.

There was going to be evidence shown today and they were just going to ask that ten days be set aside to prove it true or false. If they can’t do that-you know there is something wrong.

but right now they are in a fight with constitutional loyalists that believe the second amendment was designed for this very eventuality.

but hey, let them eat cake.

The tRump campaign had fifty plus opportunities to present their evidence in the courts of law. They never did present evidence because there was no evidence. They had no evidence because there was no grand fraud or cheating to provide evidence. That reality has been plainly seen for the last 2 months by anyone with a minimum of two working brain cells to rub together. Period.

No evidence could have been read into the record today, because there was no evidence to read. Period. No 346 affidavits. No record of illegality. Nothing. Anyone who thinks that there was evidence is dreaming in technicolour. The alarm bells are ringing. Time to wake up and smell the napalm.

The tRump campaign had fifty plus opportunities to present their evidence in the courts of law. They never did present evidence because there was no evidence. They had no evidence because there was no grand fraud or cheating to provide evidence. That reality has been plainly seen for the last 2 months by anyone with a minimum of two working brain cells to rub together. Period.

No evidence could have been read into the record today, because there was no evidence to read. Period. No 346 affidavits. No record of illegality. Nothing. Anyone who thinks that there was evidence is dreaming in technicolour. The alarm bells are ringing. Time to wake up and smell the napalm.

It should be easy then. All they have to do is confront the non evidence satisfactorily.

Like one of the funny things of the night was, well, I could write down any number and you could tell me what number comes next. That’s called counting. They were counting on November 3. Add a vote- the count goes up by one.

Mysteriously, Trump’s count over the night counted backwards over 400,000. Only his. So it is possible they have invented a new way of counting thus far unknown to man.

But they need to explain that and about ten other anomalies to second amendment Americans now, because the second amendment Americans know that this Government wants to take away their second amendment.

Mysteriously, Trump’s count over the night counted backwards over 400,000. Only his. So it is possible they have invented a new way of counting thus far unknown to man.
Show me the evidence that this took place. I mean in the real world, not in the smoke filled garrets of right wingnut videos. (SAnd heaven knows what they've been smoking).
Can't find any? Gee, it's almost like that whole thing didn't happen, isn't it?
But they need to explain that and about ten other anomalies to second amendment Americans now, because the second amendment Americans know that this Government wants to take away their second amendment.
No. It has been adequately explained to all concerned. Second Amendment Americans need to open their eyes to the truth, and stop listening to lying idjits like Powell, Giuliani, and tRump. They also need to realize that there is more to life (and more to the US Constitution) than the Second Amendment (Which, by the way, actually refers to well-trained militia, not to a bunch of Retrumplican terrorists.)

I'm afraid I wouldn't be so lenient towards the president (and I use the term loosely) because of what I see happening now. This president has incited and has caused an insurrection and he has committed the crime of sedition against his own government. I think he should be stripped of his presidency and charged immediately in order to keep him from causing more damage as time goes on. Mike Pence should be allowed to step up to the presidency until Joe Biden takes on the office and charges laid on Trump ASAP.
Otherwise you will see a "fake" inaugeration for Trump with his followers to detract from Bidens inaugeration and cause more problems, not to mention further dismantling of the Republican party.
Does anyone know where this creep Trump is now?

I'm afraid I wouldn't be so lenient towards the president (and I use the term loosely) because of what I see happening now. This president has incited and has caused an insurrection and he has committed the crime of sedition against his own government. I think he should be stripped of his presidency and charged immediately in order to keep him from causing more damage as time goes on. Mike Pence should be allowed to step up to the presidency until Joe Biden takes on the office and charges laid on Trump ASAP.
Otherwise you will see a "fake" inaugeration for Trump with his followers to detract from Bidens inaugeration and cause more problems, not to mention further dismantling of the Republican party.

In an unknown domain????

I am hearing calls from more and more corners for tough action like this. Sadly, Trump's allies in Congress will likely stonewall any efforts to actually impeach him, but starting the process would at least get the message out that this is not acceptable behavior.

I am hearing calls from more and more corners for tough action like this. Sadly, Trump's allies in Congress will likely stonewall any efforts to actually impeach him, but starting the process would at least get the message out that this is not acceptable behavior.

Is that a known ... given the extent of the unknown?

Back