TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

How does the republic reduce the power of demos (the populace)?

They must be reduced ... so that one man stands! Thus soups and stews are rendered ... thickened to the density of unknowing ... like a frog in slowly warming water ... complacent due to comfort?

Imagine sparks of innate concern, worry, and anis! KISS it goodbye due to the loss of social ego (awareness of the greater narrative). Expansive stress as ankh?

Could be a snow job if it appears chilling as a conspiracy (plot, plan, or agenda ... that could be good or evil if you knew).

Thank god for my demented state as the worries are extracted into a dark unknown Zoan to be passed on ... Zoans too may be controversial and thus we disagree about the agreeable ...

Next time you meet someone who praises Trump's stable genius performance as POTUS, just say "Person, woman, man, camera, TV!" But say it fast. (I think I'll remember that forever, and be able to do that. I might even say it on my dementia test someday instead of what I'm supposed to remember..)

(See, he is funny! But that's about all that's good. The fact that he's funny has kept some of us sane during this horrible administration.)

Last edited:
Lol Kim is. very good I like all the memes out to music that are going around

and of course the odd thing is that those are not the words on the Montreal test. Those words have too much in common to be a test. So was he just making up a few words he knows?

and of course the odd thing is that those are not the words on the Montreal test. Those words have too much in common to be a test. So was he just making up a few words he knows?
Yes. He made that up on the spot. Genius!

Giraffe, Zebra, Dog, Potato, Snake... that’s the top secret test. He can’t tell us about that one (because he would’ve forgotten it anyway).

Which one am I? Funny or sane?

(Please don't say funny. :whistle:)

One of them I remember distinctly is "pear" (and I'm talking 20 years ago that I sat with Mom through a cognitive awareness test or two).

Yes. He made that up on the spot. Genius!

Giraffe, Zebra, Dog, Potato, Snake... that’s the top secret test. He can’t tell us about that one (because he would’ve forgotten it anyway).
There are actually several versions of that test. But the words are too similar, I did not hear of that version. The most common one is “ face, velvet, church, daisy , red. “ And you only score full points if you remember them after five minutes. Google MOCA test image to find it.

There are actually several versions of that test. But the words are too similar, I did not hear of that version. The most common one is “ face, velvet, church, daisy , red. “ And you only score full points if you remember them after five minutes. Google MOCA test image to find it.
I was joking.:giggle: I figured he made it up based on who and what was around him, and what he was doing in that moment.

Broad Based View as distant perspective of collapse and lyon out syndrome?

Is this deis feminizing the anima? That spirit that's in the malevolence? Disturbing or just Eris 'n essence ...

And way back when the White House said tweets were policy. Wonder if they still think that now that he is spouting off about alien DNA

I remember somewhere up thread, I believe it was @revsdd , said that Trump will have to leave if he looses no matter what happened. I read somewhere, that with the ongoing protests, he could declare it a cicvil war and state of emergency laws and keep going , maybe even avoid elections- anybody knows the possibility of that?

Back