TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Here's one for the denier in chief:

• A demagogue or rabble-rouser is a leader who gains popularity in a democracy by exploiting emotions, prejudice, and ignorance to arouse some against others, whipping up the passions of the crowd and shutting down reasoned deliberation.

Can one believe such chit blowing in the winds as intangible?

BTW, I'm seeing reports that Kanye has pulled out already. Anyone got "11 days" in the "how long will kanye stay in" pool?

And apparently, he is still at it. And, as one might expect, his speech at his rally this weekend was a bit chaotic.

What does one do with two inept etudes?

Observe ... study ... they are the gift of the other kind for us to learn how to wreck the Golden Rule on balance!

Quote from this:

“Trump said Wallace was misrepresenting the test, a screening assessment widely used by doctors.
“I’ll bet you couldn’t. They get very hard, the last five questions,” he said.“

The test he is referring to is a dementia test,I am using quite frequently. The last five questions are:
What date is today, what day of the week is it , what year, where are we right now, and what city are we in.
If that is the minimum of mental requirement for becoming the President of the USA, I guess they have always been right by saying “ in the US anybody can become whatever they set their mind to - even President of the USA”.

If he handled the numbers on his tax returns the same way he handles numbers of cases and deaths and tests for Covid-19, it's small wonder he doesn't want his tax returns to be released.

If he handled the numbers on his tax returns the same way he handles numbers of cases and deaths and tests for Covid-19, it's small wonder he doesn't want his tax returns to be released.

Do you believe such a dark formless void could deal with the complexity of a tax form? Especially when opposed violently for taxes on the wealthy?

One has to wonder who thought he needed that test and why. Of course I have my theories. Chris Wallace had him squirming in response to such direct questions. Good on Mr Wallace.

I thought if funny when it was stated the final questions were like: "what day is it" ... as conspiratorial against the one that answered imaginatively!

It seemed dark not Deis ... albeit what do we know of what's inside that brain drained scheme ... information, data and news thereof all being evil!

Actually, I've just been trying hard, and I can't even IMAGINE what it's like to exist inside of that head.

I'm torn between deciding he was broken from an early age, OR that his self has been filled/formed by the garbage he has exposed himself to, deliberately, often, with no moral sense. An EQ of about 0, and IQ not too high, but a privileged background and the ultimate soft landing that is wealth. Many wives, many betrayals, 'friends' like Jeffrey Epstein and that stupid Prince Andrew, a zenophobic Twitterverse (with what he imagines as loyal subjects hanging on his every word), a steady physical diet of fat and chemicals masquerading as food, a mental diet of the alternate reality that is Faux News.

It must feel frightened and chaotic and noisy but lonely in there, but beyond that, it's a puzzle.

Actually, I've just been trying hard, and I can't even IMAGINE what it's like to exist inside of that head.

I'm torn between deciding he was broken from an early age, OR that his self has been filled/formed by the garbage he has exposed himself to, deliberately, often, with no moral sense. An EQ of about 0, and IQ not too high, but a privileged background and the ultimate soft landing that is wealth. Many wives, many betrayals, 'friends' like Jeffrey Epstein and that stupid Prince Andrew, a zenophobic Twitterverse (with what he imagines as loyal subjects hanging on his every word), a steady physical diet of fat and chemicals masquerading as food, a mental diet of the alternate reality that is Faux News.

It must feel frightened and chaotic and noisy but lonely in there, but beyond that, it's a puzzle.

In the beginning a dark formless void ... that he never had the intellect to escape ... vacuous ... so do watch him from afar side ... he doesn't even get cerebral humus ... brain drain as intellectual chit?

Agreed. He certainly wastes no mental energy on analysis, only perpetual reaction to stimuli, on a primitive emotional level.

While I'm trying to imagine myself in his head, I wonder what would happen to his head if he spent 40 minutes most days listening to Rasa and a Tibetan Singing Bowl and a Spirit Guide clearing his auric levels (they sort of correspond to the chakras).

Agreed. He certainly wastes no mental energy on analysis, only perpetual reaction to stimuli, on a primitive emotional level.

While I'm trying to imagine myself in his head, I wonder what would happen to his head if he spent 40 minutes most days listening to Rasa and a Tibetan Singing Bowl and a Spirit Guide clearing his auric levels (they sort of correspond to the chakras).

He would take that as strong BS!

So, right now, Portland, Oregon, is really stuck in a hard place. They are a hugely progressive liberal city. One of three choosing to be pilots for a new "Doughnut Economic" system, alongside Philadelphia and Amsterdamn.

On top of this, they seemed to be a target of the Trump "law and order" crackdown election technique.

What a friggin' horrible mess our neighbours find themselves in. Thoughts and prayers, I guess. Or a wall...

Mental activity is BS ... de cautious of the fertility ... something might sprout ( a nous idear)? Alas with latency ... we couldn't do that while dragging feet to cut costs of studying our opponents conspiracy!

Rest and know that something is out of place ...

Back