TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Trump tweeted a short time ago that the Dems "wouldn't let them have one witness" in the impeachment trial. This is a bold faced lie after he (and Dirty Mitch McConnell - I'm gonna start giving them nicknames I think suit them), like fking dictators, actually blocked several key witnesses from testifying - including John Bolton, recently. And his followers believe what he says. If it were true, which they believe it is - they would have reason to hate the Dems and appreciate Trump...but it's a lie. The opposite of what Trump said, is true. Literally. And they believe him. They love Trump because they believe his lies.

Last edited:
There is an even more corrupt person in the driver's seat right now. Get over your stupid obsession with Hillary and Obama.
You forgot the Bush Family ... Trump is just the most recent figurehead for what has been going on for too long in the name of 'democracy'. That you continue to defend all but one of these war criminals is beyond my scope of imagination.

Whether at a high level or low level corruption corrupts. That corruption has been at work from the beginning of our political process.

You forgot the Bush Family ... Trump is just the most recent figurehead for what has been going on for too long in the name of 'democracy'. That you continue to defend all but one of these war criminals is beyond my scope of imagination.
I haven't forgotten Bush. What the hell are you talking about?! I'm saying now things are rather more pressing. It's like being in the middle of the worst crisis ever and you're focused on the last one. It's no wonder the current one gets worse...they have people like you fooled into looking backwards instead of what's happening right in front of you.

Did anyone see the reports from Michael McCain today?

Finally someone is stating out loud that trump is responsible in part for the deaths of 176 people

Omg they even lied about the weather in DC... That's creepy. They're literally creating a whole different universe for Trump supporters!

The problem is, some Trump supporters in the DC area are going to go "Wait, what?!" And then start looking into all the other lies. Maybe someone put out a lie so obvious as to hopefully wake Trump supporters up.

Oh, I see. It was a few days ago and they put it out now. Instead of asking why there was snow three days ago and shorts weather yesterday. "First snow...stay on the first snow message! Don't let weird weather patterns and climate change cross their minds!"

It's like being in the middle of the worst crisis ever and you're focused on the last one. It's no wonder the current one gets worse...they have people like you fooled into looking backwards instead of what's happening right in front of you.

I get it ...

Among the thousands of ignored American drone strikes since the 9/11 attacks, this is not one of them.

In the wake of 'this' assassination, we’ve seen: the Iraqi parliament vote to expel American forces from their country; all the Democratic presidential candidates make statements condemning the strike; thousands of protestors around the world take to the streets; and both chambers of Congress introduce resolutions aimed at curbing the president’s expanding war powers.

Even though there is still so much we don’t know, one thing is for sure ... Trump is just the icing on a cake that was already baked.

I'm saying now things are rather more pressing.
...can you give a brief description before I click please?

Again, there's an even more corrupt person in the WH 'now'.
How did that happen in spite of the many warning documentaries? Why are people actually going to listen now? You are raging against one man - why did all the president's 'men and women' before him allow things to get this out of hand? Why are Chelsea Manning and Assange and Snowdon and Pilger and Hedges all banned from the MSM? This system that you support is about to implode ... Bernie is not going to save it.
I won't bother to expound on the documentary for you ... you are either interested or not.

How did that happen in spite of the many warning documentaries? Why are people actually going to listen now? You are raging against one man - why did all the president's 'men and women' before him allow things to get this out of hand? Why are Chelsea Manning and Assange and Snowdon and Pilger and Hedges all banned from the MSM? This system that you support is about to implode ... Bernie is not going to save it.
I won't bother to expound on the documentary for you ... you are either interested or not.
Look, Rita, this “system” sucks. I hate it. I hate my life as dictated by the markets. My life was never going to be comfortable under this system - no money, very little social support because not many can possibly understand what I have dealt with, and every second person - okay, maybe every third person - I meet I think could be a sociopath because nobody actually cares beyond their plastic smiles and feigned wokeness (this town is full of self centred, spoiled entitled adults with silver spoons who can’t even fathom why we can’t just eat cake at the vegan patisserie because they’ve never even been close to poverty and they walk right past it without blinking, on their way to yoga class - and I identify more with those on the street than my own family or friends I went to school with - but at least most of them vote on the left out of habit. I guess that’s doing their bit.) - the market doesn’t have a conscience and little by little neither does anyone else. It’s not just the “government”, it’s the entire collective psyche - save for a few bright sparks trying to change the system. You must be in a pretty comfortable position to think you can just let the whole government system collapse and not see or salvage anything redeemable about it, though - when parts of it are the only thing keeping people alive and we need those parts stronger to help the bottom of society have a decent life. Bernie is not going to save it singlehandedly, but like minded people and good policies can pull it from the brink. Now is not the time to focus on revenge for injustice and let the whole system go to hell...that’s evil...it’s just time to salvage what’s good and not repeat the past.

Last edited:
Well, there's an even bigger problem. The U.S. and much of the rest of the world is owned by billionaires. Just about every war in history has been fought to benefit such people. Long before capitalism, empires like Rome were controlled by people of huge wealth who plundered their own countries as well using the rest of us to do the plundering. In that respect, capitalism really changed nothing. Just about any war you can think of was fought on behalf of such people. And the general population of their home countries got nothing from their victories.

Despite the tone of our press and much of our history writing, we did not go to war because he was evil. In fact, the British empire of the time and the U.S. empire of today have been as evil as any in history. The reality is the western powers like Britain and the U.S, rather admired Hitler.
They didn't care what he did to Jews and gypsies. They saw him as the obstacle to the Soviet Union. Even after the war, their only reason to create an Israel was not to help the Jews. It was to get rid of their own Jews. The U.S. entered the war essentially to get control of British piggy banks like the oil industry, and chunks of the British Empire - like China.

In fact, throughout the war, the big American oil family, the Rockefellers, supplied Hitler with ALL of the oil that fed the nazi war machine - right up to 1945. Millions died because of that.

Almost all wars in history have been fought to enrich the wealthy. That's what the Boer War was about. That's what World War 1 was about. And World War 2 was simply a continuation of World War 1. The British and American governments were VERY slow to see Hitler as evil. Both Canada and the U.S. had thriving Nazi parties with huge, public rallies. I grew up near Montreal's Little Italy. Near me was a Catholic church
attended by Italians. It had a great dome over the pulpit. It was a painting of God, the disciples, and Mussolini on horseback standing on a cloud in heaven.

Mussolini was on horseback because Montreal Italians had bought him one. Years later, I met the man who gave the money for the horse. He used to give me matchbooks with, on the cover, himself and Mussolini.

There was also a thriving Nazi party across Canada. I learned of that because a distant relative was Deputy Chief of the party. They and the mussolinites often paraded on the city streets.

All of the wars since 1945 and the more that 20,000,000 killed by our side have been fought to gain money and power for the very rich.

Throughout modern history Britain and t he U.S. have been led by a series of Hitlers.

Back