TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

(I read a version of this joke somewhere else.)

His spray tan technician and his hairdresser (or whoever used provide him with that particularly pungent shade of yellow hair), resigned, that's why.

Lastpointe

I found it strange that he said “everything our movement stands for......”. He uses the phrase our movement several times

it is you and me and our movement against all the rest

this is totally lawyers explaining that if he doesn’t come out strongly against this it will be bad for him. He isn’t going to the inauguration because of the threat of violence. He doesn’t want to get his tiny hands dirty

Luce NDs

One must read into the radical signs of the times as the gods present destruction as the main purpose ... war is profitable to a rare few!

Some of us rush to get off the train ... perhaps gamma AT's ... or ET's! Thus the nature of get'nit and we will ...

Luce NDs

Someone stated that under Trump the Republicans may have lost their soul! Isn't there a piece of scripture about how one loses their soul?

Then in one old tradition a publican is a tax collector ... something that might tax your thoughts if you were not subtly aware ...

Tis a wild cluster of metaphors gone sour ...

While tranced out ... picture the search for power blowing a subtle understanding abstract!

Then recall this is all stuff going on inside the head ... toilet place on a vessel! Parallel to a place for crap to gather that desire excludes ... the impact may have momentary implications! Entangled weavings ...

Ritafee

Being Human
We are reaping what we have sown?
The chickens have now come home to roost?

Insurrection, attempted coup, domestic terrorism, whatever title one chooses to call it ...

The hate you give is the hate you will receive ... hating on some 80 million people in the US is just a fun pastime in this thread ... perfectly politically correct ... if you feel like being ignorant and disrespectful to your neighbors then this is the thread to let it fly.

All in the name of democracy, human rights, freedom, liberty and equality?

Our complicity in fomenting uprisings, changes of power and armed insurrection all over the world is well known.

These actions over the years have resulted in the deaths and suffering of not thousands, but millions of people.

'We the people', here and now, have witnessed a mere glimpse into the hell our 'government' has caused many nations including our own.

I for one ... find no cause for celebrating the demonizing one group of humanity and elevating another group as any less extreme in their self righteous authoritarian hypocrisy.

Luce NDs

The fight for power continues regardless of the warning that power corrupts.

Is the cure a humble god that at lowest ground level will take us all down?

GeoFee

I am who I am becoming...
Trump? Biden? These, as have persons of power in all times and places, distract us from what is happening in us and around us. The cosmos does not call us to seek and support this rather than that. The cosmos calls us to maintain the right relationship of this and that.

Human being is an aspect of the cosmos. Sad when it crosses any boundary in the pursuit of power. This generates imbalance and, where boundary violations persist, that imbalance generates confusion. This confusion is a warning. Where that warning is ignored, chaos follows.

Celebrate the principle of unity (Christ) Refuse the principles of division (Devil) and accusation (Satan). This begins with the practice of language. As an ancient author wrote: “Let there be light!”

Last edited:
The chickens have now come home to roost?

Insurrection, attempted coup, domestic terrorism, whatever title one chooses to call it ...

The hate you give is the hate you will receive ... hating on some 80 million people in the US is just a fun pastime in this thread ... perfectly politically correct ... if you feel like being ignorant and disrespectful to your neighbors then this is the thread to let it fly.

All in the name of democracy, human rights, freedom, liberty and equality?

Our complicity in fomenting uprisings, changes of power and armed insurrection all over the world is well known.

These actions over the years have resulted in the deaths and suffering of not thousands, but millions of people.

'We the people', here and now, have witnessed a mere glimpse into the hell our 'government' has caused many nations including our own.

I for one ... find no cause for celebrating the demonizing one group of humanity and elevating another group as any less extreme in their self righteous authoritarian hypocrisy
You've done it too. Or supported social media. influencers who do. You've posted right wing videos that mock or demonize "the left". You have listened to countless hours of JP videos and heard him demonize the "radical left". You've listened to Alex Jones do the same. I remember memes denigrating Hillary that you posted or shared enjoyment of. Self righteous authoritarian hypocrisy. Quite clearly you have more sympathy for the authoritarian right, thought you'd deny it. Too many of your sources come from right field. Don't pretend you're fair minded and not duped. Please switch tracks. Start learning through the eyes of "the other side" yourself, without judgement.

Last edited:

Luce NDs

Madness is the problem ... so many mad because their sector didn't win enough power. Accept that without a sense of balance we are performing ritual martyr dumb ... a stretched case suicide within the human psyche?

You'd think we would've learned something over eons (time)! Then if most are hostile to knowledge and wisdom the UN Nous grows out of proportion ... Hoos knows?

Lastpointe

I personally don’t hate the people who voted for Trump. I know many people who voted for him. Politics is so much more divisive in the USA than here. It is a total us vrs them issue

i despise that Trump has lied and misled people. It is the ultimate long con. And millions have fallen for it. I am amazed by the evangelicals who feel he is god directed. I am amazed by the evangelicals who are part of this huge growth in prophets religion. People who are faith healing. People who claim, honest to god , to raise the dead. That people can’t see that is also a long con show, to me, a real need for something to believe in. Snake oil, hair regrowth , Trump is Jesus. It is all terribly sad

the USA is very much religion on the sleeve. We have many different contractors in florida and folks who have voice Mail and web sites that all have some sort of message. God is great, thank you for being part of gods world...... and they were all captivated by trump, a rude, misogynistic , womanizing, lying, despicable human being. That they felt he was somehow part of them is just the long con

in contrast, with Biden these religious folks could have found themselves a president who is a decent person, a religious, church attending person. But no. They stuck with the lying corrupt snake charmer. It goes to how great rump really was a manipulating people. Got to give him credit for his abilities

Ritafee

Being Human
in contrast, with Biden these religious folks could have found themselves a president who is a decent person, a religious, church attending person.
If Biden had any sense of decency he would have voted for Bernie or anyone other than himself. Biden is an empty vessel at this point in the game ... he no longer knows for sure which country he lives in let alone how to preside over it. The real powers that should not be will run him in circles and hope for his early demise and a good percent of them are religiously fascist folks.

Luce NDs

Belief systems that support the concept that 380K deaths is a hoax ... cause me to question anything about humans knowing truth as a personal attribute!

Myth begins to see more of the essence of this immaterial item labelled God!