Todayz Meditation: Politics by Profession

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Delightful Life

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Pronouns
She/Her/Her
Interesting, in that I spent most of my working life in academia, if not as an academic...
 
Interesting, in that I spent most of my working life in academia, if not as an academic...


Acacian bean as a darker wood ... used for making wood winds ... sometimes attached to bags in Celtic realms to be blown and frighten the english in their spin! Like the last King of Scotland is about Blue Men ... thus blooming states of soul and core virtue ... incidental stuff below normalized horizons! Straight liners can't see around and ab*ođe it ...

I talus requires a grander myth ... a different genre? This confuses those divided about the koine ... variants of cliques and cults?
 
Back
Top