The Biggest Myth Aboot Jesus

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I've watched a few of his videos but not this one yet. N. T. Wright is conservative but in a classical sense, not the raving socially conservative fundamentalist sense. Very traditional in a lot of his theology and Christology but also quite intelligent and scholarly in his approach. He's even appeared on Homebrewed Christianity, which is as progressive as they come (strong focus on process/open theology).

I am certainly enjoying him

I like his calm style and he is good at communicating complex subjects

And I have found him helpful with my very mutt version of Christianity...tho I still have problems...like with the Trinity o_O

He had some interesting communication with other variants ... not for those fixed on the environment n' ought altering ... as it all appears to pass ...

If the very thing you are discussing is a character within a myth. (a traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining a natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events.) Then you can not claim there is also a myth about that character, that is asinine.

If the very thing you are discussing is a character within a myth. (a traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining a natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events.) Then you can not claim there is also a myth about that character, that is asinine.

Thus the myth within ... what well the odds are stacked for myth within a myth and thus vast unknowns ... and there we lose it ... lettered to a T or Tao?

The AT&T ... it goes on ... connections as James Burqa? That's cover ... like the lass with long dark locks ... hovering Skye? Can nothing fall as thin space? Imagine that in a bunch of chicken hawkers ... no one grasped ... as it was slique ... w assllqued? Imagine a pere 've M! Dear gods ... I'm dune ...

Last edited:
"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."
--Spider Robinson

:3

Does that include the satyr of an iron curtain ... passed of as veer Tu? Thus warp speed and the rush ... someone may expect to trump ohn-"ite" as alloyed ...

And my left leg is on my right side!!!!

Can one swallow this as attempted by Ahab when searching the white chimera one? Clouded understanding ... holes in the nacht 's Aye! The Germaine is necessary ... to suppress the Latin extremists ... romantic folly! What was the name of the one hung up in the tree ... not Clint! The other one ... Aye ahs Ka?

Oscar for short! Quite boney ...

Back