Matters to be known? Knowing is a curious word given how dedicated we are to suppressing intellect to the point that as over the horizon it becomes negative and performs some strange functions like the think-tanking ...
I have aways been fascinated with intellect and looked up the R Thesaurus the parallels to that word and there was an extensive number including mind and all such words that have been released concerning the peculiarities in a dimension of emotional distress ... causing some Eve, or other black out symptoms ...
It took me back to the original WC when someone asked me whether I was real. I could not answer definitively as my mother supported the concept (part of the exchange) that I was nothing ... but becoming a concern of hers because she was taught knowing and intelligence was bad because she preferred not knowing and thus ... lessor intellect sprouted.
After that I remained in the background as a resolution for many years ... this is the nature of knowledge, intelligence, psyche and other darker elements in the Eyre of burning desire ... a red-Eye ere 'n yah? Can't escape .... just yet!
Expect there will be many words exchanged until one is found as fitz well ... a digging cat? This is how the bore goes down as borealis ... Alis got it ... that shiva up the spine ...
The stiffing of life forms ... except those that had the bones out ... vertebrates? A division of hardness ... to see who gets there first ... and the game is laid out ... base heh!
Do you recall how many alternates I found for the word metaphor? Puzzle eh?
I have aways been fascinated with intellect and looked up the R Thesaurus the parallels to that word and there was an extensive number including mind and all such words that have been released concerning the peculiarities in a dimension of emotional distress ... causing some Eve, or other black out symptoms ...
It took me back to the original WC when someone asked me whether I was real. I could not answer definitively as my mother supported the concept (part of the exchange) that I was nothing ... but becoming a concern of hers because she was taught knowing and intelligence was bad because she preferred not knowing and thus ... lessor intellect sprouted.
After that I remained in the background as a resolution for many years ... this is the nature of knowledge, intelligence, psyche and other darker elements in the Eyre of burning desire ... a red-Eye ere 'n yah? Can't escape .... just yet!
Expect there will be many words exchanged until one is found as fitz well ... a digging cat? This is how the bore goes down as borealis ... Alis got it ... that shiva up the spine ...
The stiffing of life forms ... except those that had the bones out ... vertebrates? A division of hardness ... to see who gets there first ... and the game is laid out ... base heh!
Do you recall how many alternates I found for the word metaphor? Puzzle eh?