Questions Seeking Answers

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Because we are human being with different perspectives ---and interpretive methods and approach the text through the lens of our own spiritual limitations ----

But here is the thing

When sincere true Christians pray and ask the Holy Spirit to guide them into the Truth of what the Scripture is saying -----this helps eliminate differences and misunderstandings ----- and can bring a consensus among a group -----

John 16:13

But when He, the Spirit of Truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth [full and complete truth].
Don't think, unsafe, that John 16:13 guarantees that every sincere believer or believers' group will always reach complete agreement on every passage.

That's why humility, unsafe, is so important.

We must listen to Scripture. Pray for wisdom. Learn from the Church throughout history! STAY OPEN TO CORRECTION!

Our need for grace's real as we keep growing in grasping.
 
Morality is based on collective wellbeing. Stable societies lesrn what is helpful and what is harmful. What is helpful is encouraged by society and what is harmful is discouraged. If society becomes hierarchical, morality becomes determined by the people with power.

Many are against such functions as it may go against private advancement at the cost of/to the other! A hole in the head may reduce thinking of such desires ... thus a sense of draining!
 
How many brain cells had to die so you could type that without a sense of shame?

As useful as another hole in the head as provided with one with arrow or Eros ... so it goes dually! Dueled to the dirt ... scene from an old Scotch Movie ... poetic in a calculating way!
 
Don't think, unsafe, that John 16:13 guarantees that every sincere believer or believers' group will always reach complete agreement on every passage.

That's why humility, unsafe, is so important.

We must listen to Scripture. Pray for wisdom. Learn from the Church throughout history! STAY OPEN TO CORRECTION!

Our need for grace's real as we keep growing in grasping.

Humility! Imagine that in a dimension where people are encouraged to be proud of their leaders, kings and emperors while there exists some poetic calculation that morals do not need a king if balanced in a thin place between emotional output and the thought that was rejected ...

Lions ... we need them for self consumption of the spin of pride! Thou' it may insert a lot of confusion, chaos, din, trouble and further mores ...

Mores being addressed in another thread which we are told are evil if crossed and woven ... because of the fabrications in the head man ... or person deign to be so ... thus it baes!

Disturbance can thus be sown into the hemming ... the edge? Sometimes a part of a sword dance ... forming a cross that will kill something in closing form of scissoring ... much like Eccles and oracles ... ogle that! Bet you still will not know ... because of where you're at!

Scripture is much more than what was collected to have great portions rejected as didn't suit the emperor ... why it doesn't stand over time ... EThic missal?
 
Last edited:
Don't think, unsafe, that John 16:13 guarantees that every sincere believer or believers' group will always reach complete agreement on every passage.
I didn't say it would ------this is what I said Jaebius

unsafe said
When sincere true Christians pray and ask the Holy Spirit to guide them into the Truth of what the Scripture is saying -----this helps eliminate differences and misunderstandings ----- and can bring a consensus among a group -----


The Holy Spirit can give the Same Spiritual Revelation to more than one person in a group ------


Google Agrees

Two people reading scripture and agreeing on its spiritual message is often described in Christian tradition as a shared revelation grounded in communal discernment


Shared Understanding: When two believers read the same text and arrive at the same spiritual takeaway, it is often attributed to the guidance of the Holy Spirit bringing unity in interpretation and purpose.
 
Why are there contradictions claimed to exist in the Bible?

Sometimes what looks like a contradiction turns out to be a matter of context, translation, culture or SIMPLY READING A VERSE APART FROM THE BIGGER PICTURE!

Other times, it's just a reminder to me that I'm approaching a text that's deeper than I am.

For me, the biggest reason I trust the Bible's because through its pages I've come to know Christ's love.

When I encounter something I don't grasp, I approach it with humility and prayer
 
Why are there contradictions claimed to exist in the Bible?

Sometimes what looks like a contradiction turns out to be a matter of context, translation, culture or SIMPLY READING A VERSE APART FROM THE BIGGER PICTURE!

Other times, it's just a reminder to me that I'm approaching a text that's deeper than I am.

For me, the biggest reason I trust the Bible's because through its pages I've come to know Christ's love.

When I encounter something I don't grasp, I approach it with humility and prayer

Because God is divine and somewhat divided in its emotional and intellectual content ... I cannot say for sure as caught up in the crevasse ... the void?
 
For believers -----

there is protocol for answered Prayer in scripture for one reason ----

We have to pray God's will and not our will ----

Doubt --Fear -Unbelief ---Anxiety ---Worry ----Unforgiveness ----all worldly cares Block prayers

Satan can block your prayer -----

Key Biblical References
  • Daniel 10:13: An angelic messenger tells Daniel that his words were heard on the very first day he prayed, but a demonic prince delayed the delivery of the answer until the archangel Michael came to help.

We don't think the prayer is answered because we didn't get an answer right away ------so we give up on the prayer being answered -----

God answers Prayer on His time not our time ----

We are to believe that as soon as we pray for something or someone that we have received our request -----but again God will answer it on His Time ----

God knows what your going to pray before you pray it ------He already has answered before you even pray for anything ----
Even when we don't grasp God's timing, unsafe, we can trust Him, "The Lord's good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him" (Lam 3:25).

So I pray. I trust! I REST IN THE PROMISE THAT GOD HEARS ME BECAUSE OF JESUS, whether the answer comes quickly or after a long wait
 
Why are there contradictions claimed to exist in the Bible?

Sometimes what looks like a contradiction turns out to be a matter of context, translation, culture or SIMPLY READING A VERSE APART FROM THE BIGGER PICTURE!

Other times, it's just a reminder to me that I'm approaching a text that's deeper than I am.

For me, the biggest reason I trust the Bible's because through its pages I've come to know Christ's love.

When I encounter something I don't grasp, I approach it with humility and prayer
And sometimes they are simply contradictions because different versions of the stories have existed. SOmetimes in different Biblical books and sometimes they are carried into the same books in the editing process.
 
And sometimes they are simply contradictions because different versions of the stories have existed. SOmetimes in different Biblical books and sometimes they are carried into the same books in the editing process.

And sometimes as means of disrupting your faith in doubting gross power! If powers can get you to believe in power you will abandon the humble ... leading to powerful destruction of that colony ...
 
Back
Top