No-o-o-o-o

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

EmilyDufW

apparently he doesn't really want to live! because if after two falls he did not understand anything it is unfortunate

Even without brain injuries, there are those who live for risky adventures. Thinking of all the adventure sports and motor sports.

Lastpointe

Motorcycles are very dangerous depending on how they are driven

but I also get the thrill of the open road.

Lastpointe

Read a report looking at why so many of the accidents involving motorcycles are them hitt8ng the side of a car turning left in front of them

study showed that drivers have difficulty assessing the speed of an on coming motorcycle and so make a left turn thinking the bike is farther away than it actually is. Something to do with depth perception of a small object Approaching is hard to determine

ever since I read that I never turn in front of a bike. I wait for them to go past me

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
And that's the huge problem, isn't it, Kay? The more injured their brain, the poorer their judgment. Hugs.

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Read a report looking at why so many of the accidents involving motorcycles are them hitt8ng the side of a car turning left in front of them

study showed that drivers have difficulty assessing the speed of an on coming motorcycle and so make a left turn thinking the bike is farther away than it actually is. Something to do with depth perception of a small object Approaching is hard to determine

ever since I read that I never turn in front of a bike. I wait for them to go past me

Because I know my sister is a biker (and I lost a cousin, in his 20s, many years ago in England), I am super aware of of bikers, and give them as much room as I can.