Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I knew it was soon but didn't realize it was today.
It's actually a fixed date in Ontario unless a minority falls. Every four years on the first Thursday in June (was originally October but that, among other things, conflicted with municipal campaigns). There is provision for moving it forward up to a week if it conflicts with secular or religious holidays (which did happen once when the old October date conflicted with a Jewish holiday).

It's actually a fixed date in Ontario unless a minority falls. Every four years on the first Thursday in June (was originally October but that, among other things, conflicted with municipal campaigns). There is provision for moving it forward up to a week if it conflicts with secular or religious holidays (which did happen once when the old October date conflicted with a Jewish holiday).
We've been trying to do that here too...worked for one cycle but who knows now with a leadership race happening

LAST after biking 4.5K (and practicing my songs) and doing 2 hrs out work out in the garden - flower pots still not planted

It seems in the excitement of planting the garden yesterday I forgot to post yesterday's sky to FB which means I probably forgot to post here too...first is yesterday's and second is today's
0603220503.jpg0604220415.jpg

18 canvases varnished this morning (as raining so I couldn't plant my flowers) - one step closer to getting things organized for my July art exhibition!
0605220754.jpg

While they talk about art, ape quietly saunters into LAST.

zoo walks off GIF

Back