Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Haven't had much rain here since we got back from the UK. Guess we got our fill of it there (yes, the weather lived up to its reputation:rolleyes:).

Had a massive thunder/lightning storm Wed night and I heard we had another LAST night - I can't believe I slept through both. Had a live blood analysis appointment on Friday - considering EVERYTHING I've been through this year, I'm doing pretty good as I haven't regressed at all :) but I haven't improved either :( We discussed water being my trigger and he said that was SO OBVIOUS - now (!) and explains so much about mom's reactions/responses and mine...he gave me a heavy duty filtered shower head to try to see if that helps...next door neighbour just finished installing it on mom's walk-in tub/shower for me. :)

Rained in various parts of the Maritimes last Eve ... thus we are whetted ... dosing of emotional fires may be expected!

Although one lady I know is fretting about storm babies next June! Thus prevention is blown ...

Something to do with sex education. Where are those inhibitors of sexed ucation when you need them to bare itoll!

I hope you feel better BA. I also hope you're taking it easy today.

I'm working on a sock now. I knitted a few dishcloths between this sock and my last sock. The park where we'll be in the winter has a Christmas craft show. I thought I'd create a few items. 20190908_154607.jpg

I hope you feel better BA. I also hope you're taking it easy today.

I'm working on a sock now. I knitted a few dishcloths between this sock and my last sock. The park where we'll be in the winter has a Christmas craft show. I thought I'd create a few items. View attachment 2862
thanks...I've been in bed most of the day...nice dishcloths - someday I'm going to have to make some :)

That would suck. One reason I've been knitting so many socks and now dishcloths is I can do them on close to autopilot. I'm thankful for that.

I need to make some of those...... Very nice BA.

I'm going to go join a friend and paint a sign this afternoon. It should be fun.

Have you found out what happened to it yet?
Just did...neighbour came over...seems it will only work if you turn on the hot water tap first, not the cold like I was...such a stupidly simple thing.

Last edited:
Isn't it often the stupidly simple things that trip us up? They do me anyway.
Me too...unfortunately, this was one stupidly simple thing too many and after a rough day and bawling most of it, I ended up screaming at my helpful neighbour as I had an emotional meltdown :( thankfully, he was understanding.

Back