ninj Well-Known Member Pronouns She/Her/Her Saturday at 4:31 PM #5,581 A Place For Us -- try Tom Waits cover (Well it's actually called Somewhere), but in my op, I stated the flexibility to include a line in a song. Ty
A Place For Us -- try Tom Waits cover (Well it's actually called Somewhere), but in my op, I stated the flexibility to include a line in a song. Ty
Mendalla Happy headbanging ape!! Pronouns He/Him/His Yesterday at 8:28 AM #5,582 (Tom Waits covering "Somewhere" must have been on my dream songs list and I just did not know it. Thanks for posting that.) A Place For My Head - Linkin Park
(Tom Waits covering "Somewhere" must have been on my dream songs list and I just did not know it. Thanks for posting that.) A Place For My Head - Linkin Park
Redbaron Pirate fan since the dark ages Pronouns He/Him/His Yesterday at 10:22 PM #5,588 Brown Eyed Girl
Mendalla Happy headbanging ape!! Pronouns He/Him/His Today at 8:51 AM #5,589 Island Girl - Elton John