Extinction Rebellion

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Mrs.Anteater

Just keep going....
In the freedom of denial ... that allows ignorance and not knowing situations to run rampant! Thus the ignore function as a rub or unguent!

Olive oil will do it ...

And elimination syndrome is very close to extinction ... as Pogo stated our own worst enemy ... the death wish ... wish your neighbour dead ... and this wish can come back at you ... what can de rump th at ... but an over greased hind?

Those stiffed by blind vision can't see such things! Thus find such nu's creeps 'eM! Doesn't that drumpt all up ... like camels strolling through arid domains ... always question such myths! Ships of the desert ...

Good piece on the impact of past climate changes on various societies. This really is one of those situations where archaeology is more than just intellectual curiosity about the past.

Can gentile care be required in addition ... that's accrued ... some don't add it up ... losing the isolated anonymous portion!

Calculated risk that ... it doesn't happen??????????? Describes risque beta ... there are those that will do this easier on the other people's dollars ... thus funny expressions on-the-monis about what we trust ... affection of PTSD?

I have been thinking about possible consequences of climate change for my personal life. Considering that weather is going to be worse, when the Arctic will be ice free in 2025, I would imagine that flying overseas would have quite a bit of risks involved, also considering that airlines want to make money and canceling flights because of weather does not make money ,so they are taking risks. I can see myself no longer being able to visit my family.
Life also will get much more expensive. We might need to find a way of growing our own food in an efficient way.
Because life is getting more expensive, people either will live simpler or go even more in debt.

The simple solution as the myth of Exeter ... Exodus resumes when folk realize this is not a safe place to be in essence! Phantoms? Thus thoughts and intellect goes down ... psyche was laid out as Eve in shadow form ... and the descent of Adam's parts followed ... the fusing of particulars?

Could be another story ... consider the painting Santiago El Grande as a slice of unseen time lost high's Tory incarnate form?

Interpretation may depend on how you hold your mouth ... with acceptable twist? :cautious:

Last edited:
Climate is official? Seemed to me to be lowly natural mother of a thing that could change at will ... beat will about the ears ...

One would hope if there's even a remote chance climate change could occur, the thought of even potentially catastrophic events that would ensue and cause such hardship, expense and misery for our children, grandchildren.. great grandchildren, should convince even the most jaded denyer it's too dangerous to be taken cavalierly.
Having no qualms about bringing everyone else down with them...like anti vaccers who must really hate their kids...they behave in a colossally irresponsible way that sure looks like it.
It's not politics.

Last edited:
Living for the moment inserts a factor that ignores both past and future! They couldn't exist then due to elimination ... and was Timaeus Pi stead off in a stance!

Having no qualms about bringing everyone else down with them...like anti vaccers who must really hate their kids...they behave in a colossally irresponsible way that sure looks like it.

WHO knows ...

Nine out of ten people now breathe polluted air, which kills 7 million people every year - Follow the money.

Diabetes, cancer and heart disease, collectively responsible for over 70% of all deaths worldwide.

Over 85% of these premature deaths are in low-and middle-income countries.

The rise of these diseases has been driven by five major risk factors:

Tobacco use, physical inactivity, the harmful use of alcohol, unhealthy diets and air pollution - Follow the money.

The world will face another influenza pandemic – the only thing we don’t know is when it will hit and how severe it will be.

WHO has set up a unique partnership with all the major players -- Follow the money.

More than 1.6 billion people (22% of the global population) live in places where protracted crises (through a combination of challenges such as drought, famine, conflict, and population displacement) and weak health services leave them without access to basic care. - Follow the money.

Antibiotics, antivirals and antimalarials -time with these drugs is running out. Antimicrobial resistance.

Resistance to tuberculosis drugs causes around 10 million people to fall ill, and 1.6 million to die, every year.

WHO’s R&D Blueprint identifies diseases and pathogens that have potential to cause a public health emergency ...

but lack effective treatments and vaccines - Follow the money.

Many countries do not have adequate primary health care facilities.

Use of services that do exist expose many to financial hardship.

In spite of 'vaccination progress', people in all parts of the world still have unaddressed health needs.

Remaining healthy is challenging for many people, particularly the poor and people in vulnerable situations.

Ethically, politically, socially and economically inequity in health and disparities in health outcomes persist.

We will continue to lose lives prematurely because of environmental factors:

Wars, violence, epidemics, natural disasters, climate change, extreme weather events and antimicrobial resistance...

These spread beyond countries’ boundaries -- Particularly Extreme Poverty.

Dengue is a mosquito-borne disease that causes flu-like symptoms and can be lethal.

In 2018, Bangladesh saw the highest number of deaths in almost two decades...

and the disease is spreading to less tropical and more temperate countries such as Nepal.

An estimated 40% of the world is at risk of dengue fever, and there are around 390 million infections a year.

Nearly a million people every year are dying of HIV/AIDS.

Since the beginning of the HIV/AIDS epidemic, more than 70 million people have acquired the infection.

About 35 million people have died from HIV/AIDS.

Around 37 million worldwide live with HIV.

Sex workers, people in prison, same sex relationships and transgender people are often excluded from health services.

The reasons for the increase of rise in communicable disease are complex, not all cases are due to vaccine hesitancy.

I am anti poverty anti war anti violence and last but not least anti political mandated vaccination.

I have never personally experienced the feeling of hate towards innocent children.

Hating kids is the realm of politics ...

Last edited:
One would hope if there's even a remote chance climate change could occur, the thought of even potentially catastrophic events that would ensue and cause such hardship, expense and misery for our children, grandchildren.. great grandchildren, should convince even the most jaded denyer it's too dangerous to be taken cavalierly.
It's not politics.
Apologies for the temperature of my response, and I agree with @Mrs.Anteater . My poor choice of analogy for this thread. In that spirit, I choose not to continue any discussion that isn't the topic at hand. If I could, I would edit my comment.

Back