CERB

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

another update on the governments position. This is the first time I have read there was a written instruction sheet that said Gross income. Prior to this the implication was that people just gave out incorrect info due to confusion.

if someone asked me when I was working what my salary was, I told them the gross salary. If you made $50,000 but took home $35 you didn’t say your take home pay. I doubt anyone ever knew their exact take home pay till you got your T4. I remember my first full time job, my first T4 being shocked that I had made that much but had so little saved.

self employed people perhaps think of it differently. Certainly people talk about Billings. The guy in the article is a small business owne that seems to have almost qualified

other examples I have read though seem really inappropriate. People who make $3000 nt annually but applied and got $2000 monthly. Quite a wind fall for someone who had a small side job

but the government rules weren’t clear. I think that those who applied with in correct info should be off the hook, especially now that it is clear the government had printed incorrect instructions both the phone takers and in the web site.

Imagine take-home vs gross ... a very conflicting expression until we are cognizant of why things were missing!

Folk sometime say there are absolutely no conflicts in life! Where was their soul/mind/psyche complex ... in simplicity?

Back