Canadian Human Rights Commission Statement

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Parliamentary MAiD committee meeting today if you’re up. If not I think the video should be posted there later in the day - or elsewhere on the site that might be harder to find :(

They are not easy to look up. I found a posted link. I tried to look it up without it just to see what comes up with some key words - and it’s really a wild goose chase to find it. If you leave off some numbers (don’t know which session it is) it won’t take you to the most current one which is hard to look up from the page. If you don’t know the acronym AMAD, good luck finding it at all.

Noting that this is meeting number 27 and news reporting on these really just started recently. I would think journalists have tools/ skills to find these, though, without having to be asked to or wait for a press release (which I doubt even exist for these).

Last edited:
Imagine the corruption of caring, concern, worry and all that affiliation that the canon disposed of in powerful decree (once known in Hebrew as Jude'n punch with Roman essence).

Thus Paul and that other national affiliation ... AE phis maw ... abbey's abyss? These can repeat themselves a itinerants ... thus in chanted forms ...

Still the hard core does not get it whatsoever ... but as a pitty it is said to not matter as only a Boson ... pithy? Embrace the metaphor ... it is not fob-like like Phoebe ... something to place around your neck? Sigh 'n ...

Parliamentary MAiD committee meeting today if you’re up. If not I think the video should be posted there later in the day - or elsewhere on the site that might be harder to find :(

They are not easy to look up. I found a posted link. I tried to look it up without it just to see what comes up with some key words - and it’s really a wild goose chase to find it. If you leave off some numbers (don’t know which session it is) it won’t take you to the most current one which is hard to look up from the page. If you don’t know the acronym AMAD, good luck finding it at all.

Noting that this is meeting number 27 and news reporting on these really just started recently. I would think journalists have tools/ skills to find these, though, without having to be asked to or wait for a press release (which I doubt even exist for these).
Did anybody watch? Questions by proponents were maddening - and gaslighting, truly.

This is another document written by the UN that I came across. It’s from January 2021 - two months before Bill C7 passed in the Senate. .

So here we are almost 2 years later and instead of heeding warnings, and backtracking Lametti looks like he’s going to push full speed ahead with expansion into mental illness, then on to disabled minors. In BC they’re pushing for involuntary holds and treatment - and in the context of the Bill C7 it would be unwise to assume there’s no danger in that.

Last edited:
There will be a Supreme Court challenge eventually - and there will be accountability and consequences to those who promoted and facilitated this law to end lives of those who were not dying - but in the meantime many will die unjustly and that shouldn’t be happening in a wealthy country, or the “progressive” country Canada claims to be.

Last edited:

There are some that declare we live in a well ordered domain and there is no chaos or confusion. Imagine if they are all in Eire and have no perspective of that which is out there (one's/once declared in a dictionary as intellect beyon mortal dynamics ... movers)?

Mortal emotions hate to approach intelligence ... destroys something we can't speak of ... due to confinement of freedoms with apprecaition of responsibility ... the other side of the Golden item ... Ba'aLs ... 3 a' dem ... in a hole together ... turbulance !

DwD persistently made the argument that mental illness - mental illness is also disability - and physical disability are equivalent so the argument needs to be made in reverse. Equivalently reverse bill C7.

They seem very disappointed in the delay because they say there are people suffering with mental illness, on waiting lists, who won’t be able to get MAiD soon enough (read: die) and their charter rights aren’t being respected.

I find it repugnant that they took disability rights which are about lived equality in society, flipped them to mean the opposite (gaslighting? because people aren’t a part of society once they’re dead and “track 2/ Bill C7” MAiD qualifies people from the largest marginalized group, and aren’t dying). Now, in commentary they seem panicked that doctors can’t end the lives of some particularly vulnerable people for a little while because doctors are not feeling confident about this legislation - and they act disappointed that the public is expressing significant concern that it’s gone too far.

They can’t be citing their own commissioned poll and claiming that justifies full speed ahead, either.
They’re a shady lobby group is what they are.:mad:

Anyway, I’m glad at least one part of this runaway train is being held back for the time being.

Last edited:
My reply to their last fundraising pitch included identifying them as selfish privileged people who do not care about the consequences for other people in their pursuit of the right to do whatever they want.

Always recall that those without one or other clue (care, or thought) are on a one way path ae ...

Some balance is suggested in the Archimedian Theory of boy and Ci ... few understand about giving a lift to the entire thing avoids the integral collapse ... a fallacy? Is there a fu gale response? Chaos spreads faster than the consequencial sentient ... it is just feeling ...

Given time it'll come to yah ... sometimes sooner sometimes later ... the sooner may be just emotional opin ... and in there depth! Innate fore short ... liddel phoch ... messing around in time as a dt ...

I am fascinated over how people get excited over the controversy of questioning what we know versus what we don't know. What is the worst satan ... the devil we know or the devil we don't know ... an indeterminate? When getting into the abstract carry a bit of light and levity ... for obvious consequence that is missed in pure oblivion ... thus the generation of the oblivious!

Oblivious: children lost in the darkness ... a sacred order? It may be a thing hidden in the archaic literature ... arch type? Hornblower ...

Last edited:
Is a beautiful death ugly when presented to the people on the other end of the weal measure ... an axe el?

Thus the item turns ... and a weal as an injury ... well it spreads! Ultimately can this bring a construct of character down?

Imagine the ups and downs ... and all that is disposed of as unthought! The unprocessed is out there for the great unknown to unravel ... thus the ragged fringe ... as the weaver looks to see who damaged the tapestry ... sometimes known as a nar rat I've mist!

If vapours are possible ... it happens ... thus fog and mire ... and folk that know no Beta ... that'd be a second breath! In and out now ...

I can't believe I'm agreeing with Erin O'Toole but here we are. He said that MAID should never be an option when treatment is available. He adds that we need to expand supports for various groups including the homeless and I believe he addressed people with disabilities.

In some ways, he was a far more decent man than Trudeau.
Seriously. He was the leader the CPC really needed, whether they believed it or not. Doubling down on teh crazy by choosing Poilievre as his replacement really was not a good plan. If Poilievre gets into Rideau Cottage (since it appears that 24 Sussex is done like dinner), I suspect it will be on an "anybody but Trudeau" vote, not a solid endorsement of the Conservatives.

Back