2024 FIRSTS!!!

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Delightful Life

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
So it has been 2024 for a small time

What are some of your firsts of 2024?

My first thought was "What time is it?" lol

My first meal was triscuits and babba ganoosh and spicy cheese curds...no I am not pregnant

Triscuits and baba ganoosh actually sounds pretty good.

I was working on what should become my first story of 2024 if I can get all the kinks out. Unfortunately, there's a lot of those right now. :sneaky:

Big guy was away for New Year's Eve, so I popped over early this evening with a light new year's day dinner:

- raw Atlantic salmon with wasabi/soy and nice slivered sweet onion
- Leicester and blue cheese with a few simple crackers
- fresh blackberries
- organic baby peppers with hummus

My first Dinner was local Cdn Chinese that we climbed up an ancient wagon/mining path to get to

Where the asian lady had fun pink hair which I complimented

Ginger Beef
Sweet n sour
Shroom chow mein
Prawn vegg blakc bean sauce (the softest prawn I have ever had)

Where the asian lady had fun pink hair which I complimented
I find Asians are becoming quite adept with the colours in their hair. Guess black (which is the natural colour for most of them) doesn't cut it anymore. :D

My first favourite album of 2024 is actually a 2023 album: i/o by Peter Gabriel. The 73 year-old singer-songwriter-artiste extraordinaire still got it. His unique voice and eclectic songwriting carry this one in some fascinating directions. It is a two disc set but each disc has the same track listing, the difference is in the mixes. Disc 1 is the "Bright side" and Disc 2 is the "Dark side".

Other firsts:

o I now love clothing. Weird change in my fundamental being. Most of my life I have had NO interest sartorial or otherwise looking. Frankly, I dressed like a bum.

o Today after a 26km ride up.and down a mountain I had sticky tits. Weird feeling. I thought at first "I didn't spill pop on me or got sap on me." It was sweat lol

o Seeing those Canadians land right by me, honking away

o Going around 24/7 as who I am and not a concern or anxiety :3

o Acting for a play. Malvolio

o Actually experiencing Rudolph Steiner's work

o Owning and riding an e-bike

o Being in a place with more dogs and cars per square metre...

Some things are still the same; having people open up aboot their lives to me, ferinstance

Last edited:
Oh and looking at my face in the mirror sans makeup and feeling that it was wrong lol

I guess this is what was meant when I have heard people say they feel naked without the stuff

New experiences for the win

Back